TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I took the oath at 18 and served 4 years in the Army. Froze my ass off patrolling the Korean DMZ, defended the West German border, then got out and served Veterans for the next 23 years helping them to adjust to a civilian world that was hostile to Soldiers.

All while guys like you were chanting U.S.A, U.S.A. from their mother's basements.

Tell me more about patriotism...

IS that why you are so pathetic and apathetic these days,

but but but I served for 4 years in the cold so that makes me a Patriot...gtfo blahaha.

I was a govt worker doing very little but trying to make my job seem more important than it really was......bro I see the little language tricks you are using to hype your small contributions to society.

You and Hines Fraud have quite a bit in common,  always playing the military card as if that is some kind of excuse for being the frauds that you are today. Whatever Hoffa here we all are together on TGF, the internets finest collection of scumbags.....nothing more and nothing less.

:cheers

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

IS that why you are so pathetic and apathetic these days,

but but but I served for 4 years in the cold so that makes me a Patriot...gtfo blahaha.

I was a govt worker doing very little but trying to make my job seem more important than it really was......bro I see the little language tricks you are using to hype your small contributions to society.

You and Hines Fraud have quite a bit in common,  always playing the military card as if that is some kind of excuse for being the frauds that you are today. Whatever Hoffa here we all are together on TGF, the internets finest collection of scumbags.....nothing more and nothing less.

:cheers

Having a bad day Raise? You seem kinda tense.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Bad day, no but perhaps too much time researching Satanists can make one tense....especially when you realize who the bulk of the satanists that are in charge right now are:bulb

Attacking other posters personally is poor form, it's also a sign you have nothing to offer but insults, we have several of them here(like brock), dont need any more.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Attacking other posters personally is poor form, it's also a sign you have nothing to offer but insults, we have several of them here(like brock), dont need any more.

..gee who just called me a Fking Idiot just recently..not that it hurt my feelings or anything but

if you wanna preach about form then dont be a hypocrite about it.

This whole board operates on attacking people personally,

Fucking Gump ass alzheimers having curmudgeon

10 hours ago, jasson621 said:

Biggest transportation crisis in our Nations History and Pete Buttplugisin is on maternity leave.

:mutley

Retarded one. The economy is  booming.  Americans are spending crazy sums of cash. Traffic is crazy. Americans are out driving in abundance. Things are very good, now if the radical right, the religious right, the imbeciles & retards, the supporters of Nazi buddy's Bannon and Trump,  the 30% would just shut the fuck up.

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Retarded one. The economy is  booming.  Americans are spending crazy sums of cash. Traffic is crazy. Americans are out driving in abundance. Things are very good, now if the radical right, the religious right, the imbeciles & retards, the supporters of Nazi buddy's Bannon and Trump,  the 30% would just shut the fuck up.

How come biden is less popular than Trump then?

Working class are coming together to demand higher wages. Something is happening.  The American workers are flexing their muscles.  They want and are demanding more respect and pay. Which they haven't gotten in 50 years going back to Reagan when he raised taxes on the working class and poor. When he fired the Patco workers and broke the back of unions. 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Working class are coming together to demand higher wages. Something is happening.  The American workers are flexing their muscles.  They want and are demanding more respect and pay. Which they haven't gotten in 50 years going back to Reagan when he raised taxes on the working class and poor. When he fired the Patco workers and broke the back of unions. 

Sounds great runny, except million of poor dumb illegals will weaken that leverage enormously.  Which is exactly why the left wants to flood the US with illegals.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Sounds great runny, except million of poor dumb illegals will weaken that leverage enormously.  Which is exactly why the left wants to flood the US with illegals.

I know the evil Republicons don't care. Actually they're angered.  Biden's policies have cut child poverty in half. Very unpopular in the Fascist, Nazi, American right communities.  But the majority of Americans love it.

https://www.economist.com/united-states/america-is-substantially-reducing-poverty-among-children/21804765

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I know the evil Republicons don't care. Actually they're angered.  Biden's policies have cut child poverty in half. Very unpopular in the Fascist, Nazi, American right communities.  But the majority of Americans love it.

https://www.economist.com/united-states/america-is-substantially-reducing-poverty-among-children/21804765

:laughing-smiley-face: oh boy

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread