Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It looks like 100% of the House Republicons will vote to obstruct justice when they vote to exonerate Neo-Nazi Steve Bannon.  What a horrific party. I believe the vote happens tomorrow. 

Looks like you do INDEED freeze Donnies CUM.

You are a pile of waste BITCH.

FUCK YOU.

There is nothing you can do to change anything you CUNTTT.

See you in COOK COUNTY.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm sure you'll let us know in a timely fashion.

Jim Jordan the Republicon pervert wrestling coach will definitely vote to obstruct justice and protect the Neo-Nazi.  I know of at least 2 Republicans that will vote for the rule of law. Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney.  I'm pretty sure100% of the remaining Republicons will vote to protect the Neo-Nazi. Truly a horrific party.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Jim Jordan the Republicon pervert wrestling coach will definitely vote to obstruct justice and protect the Neo-Nazi.  I know of at least 2 Republicans that will vote for the rule of law. Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney.  I'm pretty sure100% of the remaining Republicons will vote to protect the Neo-Nazi. Truly a horrific party.

Try to get some sleep tonight before the big whateveritis tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, xyz said:

You are the FUCKING FAGGOTTT MORON!

You are a GHOST STIFF CUCK!!

FUCK YOU BITCH!

You act like you are Miss Detroit.

When all you are is a SHOT TAKING.

STIFF.

GHOST CUNNNTTT.

Glad you got that off of your chest, you mentally-deranged OBSESSED Loser Fukk...

Stay Obsessed...I love the publicity...

Just spell my name right...

E L C H A P O...

8 hours ago, FairWarning said:

$98 to fill up my work truck.  Do I pass that on in my costs, or should I eat that?  

chime in BR.  

What does this have to do with one of America's political parties being horrific? A party that what's to tale away women's rights. A party that suppresses the vote. A party that has a negative agenda.  

Can you name one bill a Republicon president has passed going back to Nixon that put non-millionaires before millionaires. Nixon did do something.  But after him, nothing. 

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

What does this have to do with one of America's political parties being horrific? A party that what's to tale away women's rights. A party that suppresses the vote. A party that has a negative agenda.  

Can you name one bill a Republicon president has passed going back to Nixon that put non-millionaires before millionaires. Nixon did do something.  But after him, nothing. 

You are too sucked into this R vs D nonsense.....Republican party as it stands today are not tippy top and the party will be reformed in time. The Great Donald J Trump is doing his best to transform the party and promote an America First Agenda.

But The Democrats/Libs are truly doing the Devil's work  and must be eradicated before they destroy the US and ultimately the World.

You are past the point of waking up but try anyway you rotten footed fuktard.:dancing

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread