Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Step away from the politics of it and you'll see Jan 6 for what it really was...

A frat party that got wild. 

The cops could have shut it down just like they do with a wild house party. Clear everyone out and send them home.

It didn't get messy until the cops drew guns.

You're out of your fucking mind

29 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Some of us said 1/6 was fucking stupid and didn't agree with what those idiots did.

Not one of you libtarded dipshits has called out the BLM/ANTIFA destruction that went on for months and destroyed cities around the country.

See the difference, dummy?

Try storming the capital and see what happens to you fucktard

37 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

100k shit for brains

Well, here's what I read... it's even less money - I'm sure that hondo he might get fined will make him sweat. :laugh

Bannon is charged with one contempt count involving his refusal to appear for a deposition and another involving his refusal to produce documents, despite a subpoena from the House committee. An arraignment date hasn't yet been set in the U.S. District Court. Each count carries a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of one year in jail, as well as a fine of $100 to $1,000.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-strategist-steve-bannon-indicted-210410580.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Well, here's what I read... it's even less money - I'm sure that hondo he might get fined will make him sweat. :laugh

Bannon is charged with one contempt count involving his refusal to appear for a deposition and another involving his refusal to produce documents, despite a subpoena from the House committee. An arraignment date hasn't yet been set in the U.S. District Court. Each count carries a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of one year in jail, as well as a fine of $100 to $1,000.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-strategist-steve-bannon-indicted-210410580.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Holy shit I thought he was going to get the chair!!

Best case for Bannon isn't that he's found innocent - best case is he's convicted and gets a few months in jail - he comes out a fuckin martyr and a hero.

Which is why he needs to ratchet up the rhetoric against the committee, he needs to talk about how he's shitting down their throat and there's nothing they can do about it.

Im not sure if I totally buy into Brian's theory BUT I like his thought process.

These MOFO Dems/Uniparty traitors  are desperate and on the ropes, contrary to what the majority of you think. Have you ever seen people who are supposedly in charge act this way before?

Of course not, Trump has them scared of their own shadows.

Look up PEADS ....they have been scared of these for a while now.

cates.jpeg

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread