• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voters have increasing doubts about the health and mental fitness of Joe Biden, the oldest man ever sworn into the White House, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Only 40 percent of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while 50 percent disagreed. That 10-percentage-point gap — outside the poll’s margin of error — represents a massive 29-point shift since October 2020, when Morning Consult last surveyed the question and found voters believed Biden was in good health by a 19-point margin.

3 minutes ago, xyz said:

Your posts?

No longer even equate to a pile of shit.

Your silence regarding brock landers, axel rose’s usage of the N word on TGF.

Tell the tale.

Regarding you.

Get your head out of your confused ass.

Earlier today House Republicon leader Kevin McCarthy said, once the Republicons take back the house, Neo-Nazi's Paul Gosar and Marjorie Taylor Green will be given back their committee assignments. Vindication is sweet.  The Republicon party is the party of Neo-Nazis. 

Alec Baldwin “intentionally” fired a gun toward cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the “Rust” movie set, disregarding set protocol in the deadly shooting, according to a new lawsuit filed by Gloria Allred.

“I saw Alec going through his movement with the gun for the camera,” said Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor on set who called 911 when Baldwin shot and killed Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza.

“I was holding my script in my left hand and had taken out my iPhone and opened up my photos to check the continuity on his shirt and vest.,” she said. “Then an explosion. Deafening loud gunshot.”

“I was stunned. I heard someone moaning and I turned around and my director was falling backwards and holding his upper body and I turned around toward Alec and saw Halyna going down.”

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Get your head out of your confused ass.

Earlier today House Republicon leader Kevin McCarthy said, once the Republicons take back the house, Neo-Nazi's Paul Gosar and Marjorie Taylor Green will be given back their committee assignments. Vindication is sweet.  The Republicon party is the party of Neo-Nazis. 

Get your cock out of Axel’s ass and mouth.

He has used the N word multiple times.

Your DEFLECTION.

Is a reflection upon what you really are.

17 minutes ago, xyz said:

Alec Baldwin “intentionally” fired a gun toward cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the “Rust” movie set, disregarding set protocol in the deadly shooting, according to a new lawsuit filed by Gloria Allred.

“I saw Alec going through his movement with the gun for the camera,” said Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor on set who called 911 when Baldwin shot and killed Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza.

“I was holding my script in my left hand and had taken out my iPhone and opened up my photos to check the continuity on his shirt and vest.,” she said. “Then an explosion. Deafening loud gunshot.”

“I was stunned. I heard someone moaning and I turned around and my director was falling backwards and holding his upper body and I turned around toward Alec and saw Halyna going down.”

i also read that nowhere in the script was Baldwin supposed to fire the gun.

Kevin McCarthy, the leader of House Republicons, a supporter of white supremacist and Neo-Nazis, has been speaking on the house floor for over 2 hours. His goal is to delay the house vote on the BBB bill, by spewing lie after lie. I heard him say "cartels are taking over cities where democrats defunded police". Republicons are lying total scum.

"CRT is being taught to our kids in school". Xyz is lying Republicon scum. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Kevin McCarthy, the leader of House Republicons, a supporter of white supremacist and Neo-Nazis, has been speaking on the house floor for over 2 hours. His goal is to delay the house vote on the BBB bill, by spewing lie after lie. I heard him say "cartels are taking over cities where democrats defunded police". Republicons are lying total scum.

"CRT is being taught to our kids in school". Xyz is lying Republicon scum. 

His eloquence will likely win over  weak dems and the vote will surely fail.

After all, congress is the greatest debating body in the world.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Gee.  I bet a ton of people are going to click on a mile long link from a fucking nutjob.

It said House minority leader of Republicon scum supports Neo-Nazi and white supremacists. Republicon representatives Marjorie Taylor Green and Paul Gosar. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/582179-mccarthy-pledges-to-restore-greene-gosar-to-committees-if-gop-wins-house

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You do realize that paybacks a bitch? - yes the republicans will likely throw several high profile dems off all committees.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread