Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Biden approval by state - he bottoms out in WV with a robust 18%.

I don’t know anybody who’s ever been polled about politics but if these are even remotely true then Biden has done the USA a favor that we’ll see for years later with Republicans filling house and senate seats with the backlash to this all time failure of an administration.

Oregon, Washington, and even Nevada with their influx of CA dummies all have him with a negative approval rating.  Dems are gonna get absolutely destroyed at the mid-terms worse than anybody is expecting. 

Lets harken back to the 1980 election - reagan won against carter, Look at the map, ignore GA where carter was from and MN where VP mondale was from, - WV was solid blue, one of the most dem states. Today they are by far the reddest - yet WV hasn't changed a bit, they're still poor and blue collar. The democratic party abandoned their old poor, blue collar base.

Presidential Election of 1980

This is funny all around

https://gettr.com/post/phrbe2ff8a

Laura Loomer on Gettr

Best Buy can issue all of the pro- BLM statements they want. It’s still not going to stop Deshaun from looting Best Buy with all of his homies when white people are acquitted in the courts for crimes they never committed. It truly gives a whole new meaning to Best Buy’s Black Friday special. We know how much Best Buy loves Black Friday.

f9e96c2173f595085f74153aaa058f61_500x0.p

Listen up you racist White folks, yes even you BLMJOEY , the Salvation Army wants you to apologize to the Nigerians , so along with your money please give a

“a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values, and interests of the black community.”

LOL , I thought this was satire at first

qwA6ioX0.jpeg

36 minutes ago, redstripe said:

I turned on the show Survivor tonight.. Perfect example how the Media are fueling this division. 

The players on show 4 blacks are actually saying us blacks had a rough year . Lets team up . Black against White.. Crazy stuff

I saw that too and I've never watched a minute of Survivor before tonight.  Weird.

Was watching Wheel of Fortune and never turned the channel afterward.  Changed it immediately after I heard that racist garbage though.

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

More secret evidence huh?  Yea, he's been sitting on a treasure trove of evidence but until now had somehow done nothing with it, it's so ridiculous raise.

I see you didnt understand what Trump wrote.....:doh

People who continue to take Trumps words (spoken or written) literally will often miss his true message.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread