TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The black voters of the democratic party are the only actual people of that party that don't hate black people.  All of the politicians like Joe, Joe's KKK mentor, Pelosi, Schumer, OneFooter, Cori Bush wanting defund the police so the black population of St. Louis can kill each other while she is protected by $70,000 of private security, Obama having 8 years and doing absolutely nothing for black people..............they all seem to hate black people and believe that they're an inferior human who need to be controlled through poverty and abortion, and govt control and suffering.  It's truly a sad party of hatred, govt control, and maniacs.

And if that's not enough...

Joe Biden is encouraging black homicides by handing out drug kits in historically marginalized and culturally repressed gentrified black communities.

It's Racist.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I didn't expect that coming from them.  I would guess this is more a "party is over" realization for them after they had a mass exodus of subscribers recently over the sharing accounts issue.  They didn't have a problem last year when they all went crazy over Chappelle, and put some shows on there that seemed to cater to the woke crowd.  Good for them if they wised up and realized it's time to be a normal company with normal employees who don't act like the weird child you can't fix.  Kind of like this.

Death You GIF - Death You Are GIFs

Georgia female lacrosse team targeted and pulled over by racist, Fascist Georgia cops.  Without probably cause. 6 cops and drug sniffing dogs searched the bus and found nothing. Blatant racism, Jim Crow and civil rights violations. Fuken fascist redneck Georgia cops. Not shocking. Non-whites, be careful when passing thru Georgia. 

yeah the going after babies is next level. thats a lot of stress for a lot of ppl. do they really need formula some of them a certain type? little bit parents fault if your baby has to have a certain type and you dont have some saved with 2025 exp date

but overall just another punch to the face. i remember seeing my brother moving his lawn last summer with a dead depressed blank look on his face. and i was thinking "yeah this is the guy whos going to help me out in the future"

The illegitimate SCOTUS.  

4 far right justices nominated by 2 presidents that lost their elections by millions of votes.

A hand maiden nominated by a twice impeached president.

A far right conservative nominated to a stolen seat.

And 2 conservative far righters that were known sexual predators.

A Supreme Court dominated by illegitimate conservative far right wingers.

27 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

yeah the going after babies is next level. thats a lot of stress for a lot of ppl. do they really need formula some of them a certain type? little bit parents fault if your baby has to have a certain type and you dont have some saved with 2025 exp date

but overall just another punch to the face. i remember seeing my brother moving his lawn last summer with a dead depressed blank look on his face. and i was thinking "yeah this is the guy whos going to help me out in the future"

If babies voted, Biden would be sure that they had food.

But they don't, so he won't...

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Human Rights Trivia:

This very famous comedian said this about pro life conservatives: "They will do anything for the unborn, but once you're born you're on your own. 

Every thread this fucking retard turns political.

Sandbox this shit.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Every thread this fucking retard turns political.

Sandbox this shit.

Is this the Anti-American retard who posted America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine? 

Not once, but many times.

Sandbox.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Sandbox.

You praising PooTin's puppet Tulsi Gabbard again.  She does have sand in her box.

"PooTin says America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  And I believe him because Trump says PooTin is a genius and Tucker Fucker says it's all true". Dumb Monkey 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Remember the good ol' days when a black man could enjoy a menthol cigarette...

We're rolling back the clock over 150 years to the days of slavery.

Why does Joe Biden want to enslave black Americans?

No rollback. Blacks are consistently being attacked in racist USA.  Did you see what happen to the black female lacrosse team that the Georgia police targeted than harassed for being black. And the 2 year anniversary of the cops murdering George Floyd.  It never changes. It just get more illegitimate.  

Mr. Ginni Thomas

Hand Maiden ACB

I like Beer Kavanaugh 

Thief Gorsuch

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

No rollback. Blacks are consistently being attacked in racist USA.  Did you see what happen to the black female lacrosse team that the Georgia police targeted than harassed for being black. And the 2 year anniversary of the cops murdering George Floyd.  It never changes. It just get more illegitimate.  

Mr. Ginni Thomas

Hand Maiden ACB

I like Beer Kavanaugh 

Thief Gorsuch

One thing is for sure.

You should have been aborted.

25 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Mr. Ginni Thomas

Hand Maiden ACB

I like Beer Kavanaugh 

Thief Gorsuch

If Gorsuch had an ounce of respect for the constitution or the SCOTUS he would have declined the nomination to a stolen seat. Instantly making the SCOTUS illegitimate but certainly made the Fascist Republicon Scum party more dangerous. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread