Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why have the Democrats declared jihad on infants?

Will breastfeeding males be enlisted to solve Biden's Baby Formula Crisis?

Starving American children deserve better.. 

It is truly TGF appreciation day for Gates.

Nothing to worry about. 

He bought a lab and all the ingredients.  A true saving grace that he was able to create breast milk in a Petri dish!

Has millions of cans ready to distribute.

NON GENDER MILQ.  

You won’t believe it’s not real breast milk. 

“Less filling and tastes great.” MILQ expert taste tester - Big racist runner.

58 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Judge says he'll will block Deathsantis extreme redistricting map. Calling it blatantly illegal.  

Isn't Ron Deathsantis the Fascist Republicon Scum that WVU proudly loves?

BTW, Fascist Republicon Scum are passing illegal redistricting maps all over the country.  With the approval of partisan Trump appointed judges.

not sure exactly what story you're referring to but I'm sure the maga king fl supreme court will reinstate it.

Demonrats in Florida.

Sick bunch.

Bye bye!

Florida Rep. Ramon Alexander Outed, Quits After his Sexcapade is Uncovered

Channeling former Democratic gubernatorial nominee Andrew Gillum, incoming Florida House Minority Leader Ramon Alexander has called it quits after sexual misconduct and harassment allegations were levied on him earlier this week by a former male athletics employee at Florida A&M University.

Rep. Alexander, who is accused of groping the male individual and sexting him with inappropriate images and videos, admitted to having a "consensual, adult relationship" with the former college employee behind his wife's back.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is Biden starving Florida infants for political retaliation? 

Obiden likes Taco Bell.

So make a run for the border!

Republican Congresswoman Kat Cammack — “Biden is sending pallets of baby formula to the border. Meanwhile, store shelves across America are empty and moms are being told they don’t know when more is coming in. Welcome to Biden’s America where American moms and dads are last. What is infuriating to me is that this is another example of an America last agenda.”

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is Biden starving Florida infants for political retaliation? 

Formula shortage is Biden's fault? :laugh

RepubliCons obviously don't believe in freedom.  They are all about power.

They're taking away the freedom of students to learn the history of America. 

They want to take away a women's right to choose and plan a family.

They're restricting the freedom of Americans to vote.

The freedoms of LGBTQ are trampled by Republicons. Going back to the 70's the word freedom and liberty was hijacked by the Republicons.  They obviously don't practice was they preach.  They truly are Fascist Republicon Scum.

Ron Deathsantis is a great example of the Fascist Scum I'm referring to.

A new item for Obiden's long list.

Occupier set the ONE MILLION MARK for CCP virus deaths and is obliterating Trump's number.

Over 600,000 Americans have now died under Obiden, and soon the Occupier will have greater than double that number vs Trump.

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Formula shortage is Biden's fault? :laugh

RepubliCons obviously don't believe in freedom.  They are all about power.

They're taking away the freedom of students to learn the history of America. 

They want to take away a women's right to choose and plan a family.

They're restricting the freedom of Americans to vote.

The freedoms of LGBTQ are trampled by Republicons. Going back to the 70's the word freedom and liberty was hijacked by the Republicons.  They obviously don't practice was they preach.  They truly are Fascist Republicon Scum.

Ron Deathsantis is a great example of the Fascist Scum I'm referring to.

You're a fucking idiot.

5 Fascist Republicon Scum just subpoenas from Congress. 

Kevin McCarthy 

Jim Jordan 

Andy Biggs

Mo Brooks

Scott Perry. 

These anti American mother fuckers are guilty as fuck. I'm betting all the treasonous scum refuse to oblige to the subpoenas. 

Missing from the list are 2 of the greatest Republicon scum of all time:

Mr & Mrs. Ginni Thomas 

I think its about time articles of impeachment are drawn up for Obiden.

First one for treason.  Obiden is clearly trying to kill American tax payer's infants.

Second one for treason on HGH, as Obiden has clearly violated his oath of office and is not upholding the Constitution allowing the southern border to be invaded daily.

12 minutes ago, xyz said:

I think its about time articles of impeachment are drawn up for Obiden.

First one for treason.  Obiden is clearly trying to kill American tax payer's infants.

Second one for treason on HGH, as Obiden has clearly violated his oath of office and is not upholding the Constitution allowing the southern border to be invaded daily.

He should be impeached, Kamala should be impeached, Pelosi should be impeached, Schumer should be impeached..............and then we'd be left with Mitch O'Connell.  Not quite as bad, but still a political hack keeping the status quo.  We're gonna have endure this all-time awful administration for another 2 years.  Luckily come November Biden can just go eat ice cream and die off into the sunset for the next 2 years.  This is definitely been 2 years that nobody will ever get back though.  I can't imagine watching people suffer and smiling and laughing at them telling them that there's no plan in sight, and go buy electric if you want to do something about it.  The arrogance of the dummycrats since Obama has been some of the most unnecessary worst years that none of us will ever get back.

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He should be impeached, Kamala should be impeached, Pelosi should be impeached, Schumer should be impeached..............and then we'd be left with Mitch O'Connell.  Not quite as bad, but still a political hack keeping the status quo.  We're gonna have endure this all-time awful administration for another 2 years.  Luckily come November Biden can just go eat ice cream and die off into the sunset for the next 2 years.  This is definitely been 2 years that nobody will ever get back though.  I can't imagine watching people suffer and smiling and laughing at them telling them that there's no plan in sight, and go buy electric if you want to do something about it.  The arrogance of the dummycrats since Obama has been some of the most unnecessary worst years that none of us will ever get back.

BINGO BANGO!

Where do I sign up?

I do not like the Turtle.  However, I am willing to bet gas prices would be lower with Mitch.

Obiden celebrating his CCP virus summit today as well.  As he is signing a TREATY with the world health organization?

I guess I missed where 2/3rds of the Senate authorized Obiden to be making these deals.

Hey I know Kemp is your guy, but I think it is funny that he is carbon copying Perdue and Fredericks state wide bus tour. 

Saw this photo and :lol

Obiden liars R us administration.

Commie Red said there were no crack pipes in the TAX PAYER funded disease free kits.

But hey, what's another $30 million for the Obiden crime family?

Commie will soon be spreading more lies at msnbc as she sets a new mark for lowest rated communist red head on tv.

Yes, Safe Smoking Kits Include Free Crack Pipes. We Know Because We Got Them.

Crack pipes are distributed in safe-smoking kits up and down the East Coast, raising questions about the Biden administration's assertion that its multimillion-dollar harm reduction grant program wouldn't funnel taxpayer dollars to drug paraphernalia.

The findings are the result of Washington Free Beacon visits to five harm-reduction organizations and calls to over two dozen more. In fact, every organization we visited—facilities in Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Richmond, Va.—included crack pipes in the kits.

The kits became the subject of national attention in the wake of a Free Beacon report in February indicating that a $30 million harm-reduction program was set to fund the distribution of free crack pipes in "safe-smoking kits." Pressed on the matter in a Feb. 9 press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki issued a full-throated denial.

"They were never a part of the kit, it was inaccurate reporting," Psaki said of the pipes. "A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases."

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Dems to Blacks in inner city.

DONT DO DRUGS 

Here is a brand new crack pipe !

When will they wake up. 

Redstripe lying again.  No normal behavior.  But very normal for members of the Fascist Republicon party. 

P.S. Anyone know if Fascist Scum Ron Deathsantis responded after a judge block his extreme redistricting map? Saying it was blatantly illegal.

I wonder want WVU, Gmcarroll33, RDALERT447 think about a Ron Deathsantis appointed judge saying his redistricting maps are obviously unconstitutional.  Ron Deathsantis is Fascist Republicon Scum that WVU thinks and hopes will be the next president.:laugh

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/11/politics/florida-desantis-congressional-map/index.html

3 hours ago, redstripe said:

Dems to Blacks in inner city.

DONT DO DRUGS 

Here is a brand new crack pipe !

When will they wake up. 

Pathetic thing is none of the major news networks even mentioned it.

Nor did they call out Commie Psakie for blatantly lying about the crack pipes not being in the kits.

Kind of like they are happy to know the inner cities are high on crack right now.

Congratulations to Obiden!

He has now lead the way to ONE MILLION CCP virus deaths!  

Death Scoreboard Update.

Sponsored by Bono One.

Obiden 622,853

Trump 396,837

Good old Diaper Obiden has now killed far more Americans!  Destroying Trump’s number, making it look like a pebble in the ocean.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread