Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Even after he lifts sanctions allowing European companies to sell Venezuelan oil.

Of course, he'd never let American companies do that.

But the libtards still think he's working for America.  LMAO.

Meanwhile russia has been one of Maduros biggest backers while the US tried to kill and remove him. Something tells me venezaula will not be doing the bidding of the US or europe anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, xyz said:

Good job?  whatever you say scumbag. :deemer

$7 gas, HYPER inflation, historic crime, illegals invading everyday, no baby formula.

De Niro was involved and questioned regarding a child sex trafficking sting back in the late 90's... In France.

It turned out Epstein's pal, Jean-Luc Brunel, was also involved. Pedophile on top.

Carl Paladino a businessman and leading GOP figure in New York State is running for the RepubliCon nomination to replace the retiring Rep. Chris Jacobs (R-N.Y.). Paladino praised Nazi leader Adolf Hitler. Saying "Hitler is the kind of leader we need today".  Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), the third ranking member of the GOP House leadership swiftly went on to endorse Nazi Paladino.

America's RepubliCon party is becoming a pro-Nazi, anti-American party. Quite obviously!!

Stay tuned to see if Nazi Carl Paladino becomes the RepubliCon nominee to replace Rep. Chris Jacobs.

20 minutes ago, xyz said:

Didn't this elite LIBTARD lunatic want to fight Trump?

deniro-snowflake-pink-hat-sjw.jpg

Yeah that's ridiculous. It wouldn't be a fair fight. Benedict Donald has a severe case of bone spurs. But in other news he knows more about ISIS than the generals and you voted for him twice. :laugh But then again most anti Americans did!!!

23 hours ago, xyz said:

Obiden sending the American economy into DEEP despair.

Rand Paul warns of ‘double digit’ interest rates, recession, and joblessness

Cutting through Washington's muddled message on the economy, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) predicted late Tuesday that recent unchecked federal spending will result in double-digit inflation, a recession, and growing unemployment.

“I wish I had better news, but we will get through this as a country. We're a strong, resilient country, strong, resilient people. We just have to get people in charge of our government who understand that we have to live within our means,” the straight-talking senator said in a Facebook live Q&A with constituents.

Long a proponent of a balanced budget and reduced federal spending, Paul said that after a series of mega spending bills to counter the COVID-19 economic hit, the pain is about to hit.

And unlike others in Washington, he said that high gas prices, increased mortgage rates, and unemployment will rise as a way to temper inflation eventually.

“Nobody knows the future. And this is my prediction,” said Paul. “I think we can go back to double-digit interest rates. I think that that's in our future, but I think a recession and high unemployment is too, and that's the way inflation gets cured."

Paul was addressing a question from a real estate agent worried about higher interest rates affecting sales.

“I think the Federal Reserve is going to keep putting them up a half a point every time they meet. I think that happens probably every four to six weeks until they reach the inflation rate and inflation rate is 8.5%, and we're closer to the Fed funds rate being around 3% or so. So, you can see how there's still quite a bit of ways where interest rates are going to rise. And this is something people have to think about in making their plans,” he said, advising new buyers to lock in their best rate now.

Will the interest on my savings account remain at .001% after all the rate hikes?

GOP House Candidate Backed by Party Leadership Said Hitler Is ‘The Kind of Leader We Need’

Carl Paladino, who is supported by Rep. Elise Stefanik, also shared conspiracy theories that the shootings in Buffalo and Uvalde were false flags

Not shocking!!!!

Your standard RepubliCon Scum!!! Very Anti American, Pro Nazi

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Runny, lets review your greatest hits.

You voted for CONVICTED FELON Rod Blagojevich, TAX EVADING Pritzker, and CONVICTED Campaign fund FRAUD Master Jesse Jackson Jr.

Two of those three you voted for went to PRISON.

:mutley

This is the only place BigDumber has and he hates it here.  He's constantly crying.

Tells you everything you need to know about the physical, emotional, and intellectual fitness of a libtard.

It's time we all just ignore his retarded ass.  Even mockery is too good for the dumbfuck.

12 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This is the only place BigDumber has and he hates it here.  He's constantly crying.

Tells you everything you need to know about the physical, emotional, and intellectual fitness of a libtard.

It's time we all just ignore his retarded ass.  Even mockery is too good for the dumbfuck.

+1

I ignore him 90% of the time, works wonders

When did America become so stupid, so Anti-American, so Nazi like, so white nationalistic? To clarify about 40% of America.  Was it after the 8 years of Obama or way before Obama?

Half of U.S. Republicans believe the left led Jan. 6 violence: Reuters/Ipsos poll

More than half of U.S. Republicans believe the false claim that left-wing protesters led the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot to try to make then-President Donald Trump look bad, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

When did America become so stupid, so Anti-American, so Nazi like, so white nationalistic? To clarify about 40% of America.  Was it after the 8 years of Obama or way before Obama?

Half of U.S. Republicans believe the left led Jan. 6 violence: Reuters/Ipsos poll

More than half of U.S. Republicans believe the false claim that left-wing protesters led the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot to try to make then-President Donald Trump look bad, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

Another fake poll, it's way more than half. :lol

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

lumber coming way down. 47% less than 6 months ago

Biden could be steering out of the storm 

Lumber coming down because demand is coming down.

Demand is coming down because new home construction is coming down.

New home construction is coming down because interest rates for mortgages have gone up.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Lumber coming down because demand is coming down.

Demand is coming down because new home construction is coming down.

New home construction is coming down because interest rates for mortgages have gone up.

Yup, loan origination demand is at a 22 yr low.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread