Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You're going to want a small caesar salad available for your guests to start on. 

It's summer so rhubarb or huckleberry pie would be a nice dessert, pair with a 43% whipped cream. Serve chilled.

Hard to beat a good Caesar salad. We will be having a nice dinner salad. Lettuce, green pepper,  red onion, cucumbers, hard boiled eggs, sesame nuggets. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Hard to beat a good Caesar salad. We will be having a nice dinner salad. Lettuce, green pepper,  red onion, cucumbers, hard boiled eggs, sesame nuggets. 

Quality trick my brother learned from a French chef.  Mix a little tabasco in with the caesar dressing.  Brings out the flavor nicely.  I was shocked when I tried it.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Non GMO vegetables only. Hold off on the eggs lest you've been assured of their free range sourcing.

10 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Quality trick my brother learned from a French chef.  Mix a little tabasco in with the caesar dressing.  Brings out the flavor nicely.  I was shocked when I tried it.

I will try that.  Thanks for the tip

Top five oil companies have record profits Q2 2022. Up 300% from Q1 2021. An increase of 35 billion in 3 months.  As the fossil fuel industry continues to price gouge their customers, the government continues to give them subsidies and allow them to not pay taxes? Why?

Because they own the Republicon party. 

24 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Top five oil companies have record profits Q2 2022. Up 300% from Q1 2021. An increase of 35 billion in 3 months.  As the fossil fuel industry continues to price gouge their customers, the government continues to give them subsidies and allow them to not pay taxes? Why?

Because they own the Republicon party. 

Record profits always under Democrat administrations.

And the retard in the room blames Republicans.

LOL.  You can’t make up the stupidity.

9 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

The attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice

This was the 26th story on CNN, 15th at NY Times, and 18th on WaPo.

The attempted assassination of a SCOTUS can't hit the top 10 on MSM

:mutley

The guy is a Christian right rapist. Who the fuck cares. Maybe Mr. Ginni Thomas does.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

The guy is a Christian right rapist. Who the fuck cares. Maybe Mr. Ginni Thomas does.

Come on OneFooter.  You're seriously reaching to believe that.

Btw Covid isn't gone because of Joe Biden.  Covid is gone because it was never anything to see in the first place and enough people finally didn't give a shit anymore, even with more people dead under Biden than Trump with vaccines.  My state was open the entire time and we all had fun.  Sorry if you were locked down and in fear bc Lori Lightfoot made you be.  I hope your out and hopping and not harassing people.  Antifa will be back asap in November or whenever they don't get their way.  Joe Biden has done nothing positive for this country.

Biden did not invite despot leaders of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela to the summit of Americas. Other dictators such as president of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala have sided with their fellow despot's and will not be attending. The president of Mexico actually tried the blackmail Biden. Great job Joe, keep fighting to protect freedoms of all human being throughout the world. 

In TGF news Merlin is very angry that these despot countries won't be attending the summit. I'm sure the Trump/Pootin Anti-Americans are also steaming. "It's Biden's fault".

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

The attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice

This was the 26th story on CNN, 15th at NY Times, and 18th on WaPo.

The attempted assassination of a SCOTUS can't hit the top 10 on MSM

:mutley

Was the wrong justice.

Now if it had been an attempt on Sotomayor?

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Biden did not invite despot leaders of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela to the summit of Americas. Other dictators such as president of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala have sided with their fellow despot's and will not be attending. The president of Mexico actually tried the blackmail Biden. Great job Joe, keep fighting to protect freedoms of all human being throughout the world. 

In TGF news Merlin is very angry that these despot countries won't be attending the summit. I'm sure the Trump/Pootin Anti-Americans are also steaming. "It's Biden's fault".

So all of Central America shits on Biden.

Remember when these retards were claiming that we'd be respected around the world again?  LOL.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So all of Central America shits on Biden.

Remember when these retards were claiming that we'd be respected around the world again?  LOL.

Yes we know you love the Despots.  Besides being anti-American, that was the other main reason you voted for Benedict Donald twice!

"The USA has been funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine".  Dumb Monkey 

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Liberalism is a Mental Disease - Home | Facebook

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Hey look, I'm in his head. :mutley

I hadn't heard that several other countries bailed on Biden, what a disaster.  :laugh

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hey look, I'm in his head. :mutley

I hadn't heard that several other countries bailed on Biden, what a disaster.  :laugh

Even after he lifts sanctions allowing European companies to sell Venezuelan oil.

Of course, he'd never let American companies do that.

But the libtards still think he's working for America.  LMAO.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread