Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I remember when the Rat fuck was publicly celebrating the death of Erin Moran. He was giddy.

Now he's calling for a Civil War and blaming the democrats. 

Another very inaccurate observation by Dumb Joey.  

Rat fuck is far from independent and as anti American as it gets. 

"My common sense tells me calling for Civil War = Tremendous American". Dumb Joey 

image.gif

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

"The democrats are trying to rewrite the history of Slavery in America". Racist Xyz

"The democrats are begging for a Civil War".  Rat Scum Rdalert447 

"The democrats are teaching CRT to our kids in school.  It must stop immediately". Racist Xyz 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey, HUAD, and RaiseThese 

Ronald Reagan: 'If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name  of Liberalism' | Snopes.com

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Ronald Reagan: 'If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name  of Liberalism' | Snopes.com

Who's the leader of that group? Benedict Donald? Looks like they are standing by? 

On Jan 6th, when Benedict Donald was told his supporters had weapons he said let them in they're not here to hurt me. After police were injured and killed, property damaged, Benedict Donald threw ketchup at the dining room wall and said it was Antifa. :laugh

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Who's the leader of that group? Benedict Donald? Looks like they are standing by? 

On Jan 6th, when Benedict Donald was told his supporters had weapons he said let them in they're not here to hurt me. After police were injured and killed, property damaged, Benedict Donald threw ketchup at the dining room wall said it was Antifa. :laugh

Its your favorite warriors . The 2 footed antifa group !

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

On Jan 6th, when Benedict Donald was told his supporters had weapons he said let them in they're not here to hurt me. After police were injured and killed, property damaged, Benedict Donald threw ketchup at the dining room wall said it was Antifa. :laugh

Kill yourself, stupid.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Nobody likes you.

All you do is cry about being here.

Yet, you spend countless hours here anyway.

You're a pathetic sack of shit.

Get some courage and just fucking end it, you fat fucking slob.

Don't read your posts anymore.  Your credibility is shot, you're very Dumb and always wrong. Your thoughts are irrelevant. 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  I know this because PooTin said it". Dumb Monkey 

I'm not liked around here. I run circles around the competition.  They Republicon Scum gang up on me 5, 6, 7 on 1 and i always excel. Sometimes Dumb Joey jumps in with his common sense. :laugh And he gets crushed. The competition of Republicon scum is very soft. Dumb Joey's common sense is ridiculously soft.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  I heard this on Fox News". Dumb Monkey 

"Calling for a Civil War makes one a tremendous American,  at least that's what me common sense tells me". Dumb Joey 

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm not liked around here. I run circles around the competition.  They Republicon Scum gang up on me 5, 6, 7 on 1 and i always excel. Sometimes Dumb Joey jumps in with his common sense. :laugh And he gets crushed. The competition of Republicon scum is very soft. Dumb Joey's common sense is ridiculously soft.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  I heard this on Fox News". Dumb Monkey 

"Calling for a Civil War makes one a tremendous American,  at least that's what me common sense tells me". Dumb Joey 

You are so fucking dumb it’s mind blowing 

15 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You are so fucking dumb it’s mind blowing 

"My common sense tells me he's a tremendous American". Dumb Joey 

Besides calling for a Civil War and blaming democrats.  I remember when Rat Fuck said he knows the Central Park 5 are guilty eventhough DNA testing exonerated them? This is how Rat Fuck knows the Central Park 5 is guilty.  He said he lived in the Central Park neighborhood and knows things most don't know". :laugh

"Rat Fuck, a true independent and tremendous American". Dumb Joey

2 hours ago, sleepy said:

Nothing would please me more than dead democrats littering the country coast to coast.

LOL at Raise being the extremist example

Fact is though , so far the right has been extremely tolerant and understanding but they are just waking up to the fact that you cant give a group of pedo , commie , anti american, satanic promoters an inch or they will take a mile

woodchipper.png

3 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Exactly. Having mentally ill retards like OneFooter, Brock, and Raise hating you is a good sign.  

LOL...Dont play victim and give yourself THAT much credit

Raise doesnt hate you or even Runny....I pray for you both

Even though you are dumb as a bag of rocks and are little more than in insecure LIB bitch  with more money than good sense and a self worth tied to that money

I find you amusing at times...plus you pay your gambling debts and OTHER AGREEMENTS so surely would not be tossing you into woodchipper if given a chance....

step aside for director level emploeye(1).jpg

8 Capitol police officers suing Benedict Donald and Far Right groups over Jan. 6th Riot. After yesterday's hearing this is a slam dunk.  

Benedict Donald is also getting sued by a group of Congress men and women led by Eric Swawell. After yesterday's hearing this is a slam dunk. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread