Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That awful night was a preview of what was to come.image.jpeg.c0acdaf632d9f1a1512a2f5b5dca1ff3.jpeg

This is an Art! The reflection in the water is priceless. How do you come up with this shit? I saved the pic along with the video, will show it to my friend later this week. 

Lol. 

24 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

This is an Art! The reflection in the water is priceless. How do you come up with this shit? I saved the pic along with the video, will show it to my friend later this week. 

Lol. 

The left mocks all that is decent, the commercial is funny only because it was put out there legitimately, it was not farcical.

She really thought that was a good commercial for her candidacy.

IF he’s not removed.

Obiden will be impeached in January.

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices

HOUSTON, July 5 (Reuters) - More than 5 million barrels of oil that were part of a historic U.S. emergency reserves release to lower domestic fuel prices were exported to Europe and Asia last month, according to data and sources, even as U.S. gasoline and diesel prices hit record highs.

The export of crude and fuel is blunting the impact of the moves by U.S. President Joe Biden to lower record pump prices. Biden on Saturday renewed a call for gasoline suppliers to cut their prices, drawing criticism from Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.

DeSantis taking back the schools from the psycho libtards.

DeSantis takes the fight to school boards

Florida's Ron DeSantis is blazing a new trail for GOP governors — putting his muscle behind conservative school board candidates who align with his agenda.

Why it matters: School boards have become ground zero for political fights over COVID-19 restrictions, curricula involving racism and the rights of LGBTQ students and transgender athletes. DeSantis, who's running for re-election this year, is widely viewed as a rising force in the GOP and a 2024 presidential prospect.

13 hours ago, xyz said:

:deemer

More deep thoughts by Harris!

More Republicon scum. This is a good one. Anita Bryant was telling he granddaughter someday a man will come around and you'll get married.  Granddaughter says I hope not, I'm gay, I don't want a man. Anita was speechless. Last year granddaughter was getting married and she didn't know if she should invite grammie.  It didn't matter, Ron Deathsantis wouldn't allow the leasbian wedding in Florida. Full blown fascism.  

https://www.them.us/story/anita-bryant-lesbian-granddaughter

13 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Rarely watch TV. Seems everyone including here is obsessed and it's me vs then like a football game.  Seems both sides are pure scum but everyone wants to play sides likes it's a football game. Somewhat new phenomena but explain it to me.

10 year old Ohio girl raped and now 6 weeks pregnant.  Republicons in Ohio tell the poor 10 year old rape victim you must give birth to your rapist fetus. Victim is making arrangements to travel to Indiana where for now she has a small window to abort the fetus before Indiana Republicons won't allow abortions. 

Dumbfuck, sure it's both sides. :mutley Give us an example. 

"Runner, it's both sides. Even dumbfuck Eugene knows it". Dumb Joey 

14 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Rarely watch TV. Seems everyone including here is obsessed and it's me vs then like a football game.  Seems both sides are pure scum but everyone wants to play sides likes it's a football game. Somewhat new phenomena but explain it to me.

Dumb Eugene.  It's not both sides. Recently a 10 year old Ohio girl was raped and became pregnant.  The Ohio Republicons are forcing this child to give birth to her rapist fetus. With the help of some sane people the poor child will travel to Indiana to abort the rapists fetus and where there's still time to abort a fetus without Republicons putting you in jail.

Dumb Eugene it's obviously not both sides.  Present an example that supports your confused state of mind.

"It's both sides Runner.. Even dumb people know this". Dumb Joey 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread