TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Don't run from the cops, don't get shot.

So simple.

Ignorance!. Bobby Crimo ran after firing 90 rounds from a rooftop. He was taken to Burger King before going to prison. 

Jacob Blake didn't run. He was shot 7 times in the back.

Breanna Taylor didn't run. Cops killed her executionist style with a flurry of bullets. Some bullets penetrating her neighbors homes. 

Hoffa once again quickly concludes "It's so simple for cops to be judge, jury and executionists". :laugh

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Don't run from the cops, don't get shot.

So simple.

Double standard Hoffa. Since when has Republicons shooting unarmed black men become political? :laugh It's a weekly occurrence.  Another very quick conclusion made by Double Standard Hoffa. Minutes!!!

HUAD starts a similar thread Double Standard Hoffa pins it top of page one.:mutley

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Bobby went to Burger King?

I know he hasn't gone to prison.

More lies from Big Runner.

That's because you're Double Standard Hoffa.  Any narrative I present that you don't support is interpeted as political and gets deleted within minutes by Double Standard Hoffa. 

HUAD starts a similar thread it gets pined top page 1.

"You're lying Runner". Double Standard Hoffa 

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

That's because you're Double Standard Hoffa.  Any narrative I present that you don't support is interpeted as political and gets deleted within minutes by Double Standard Hoffa. 

HUAD starts a similar thread it gets pined top page 1.

"You're lying Runner". Double Standard Hoffa 

More lies.

I don't delete posts and I've never pinned a HUAD thread.

You post raging emotional content neither wisely or logically thought out.

51 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ignorance!. Bobby Crimo ran after firing 90 rounds from a rooftop. He was taken to Burger King before going to prison. 

Jacob Blake didn't run. He was shot 7 times in the back.

Breanna Taylor didn't run. Cops killed her executionist style with a flurry of bullets. Some bullets penetrating her neighbors homes. 

Hoffa once again quickly concludes "It's so simple for cops to be judge, jury and executionists". :laugh

Also not a good idea to fight and scrap with the cops, be armed with a knife, and ignore all commands reaching into your car.

35 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Shitforbrains likes just making things up and acting like they’re true. Sick sick sick human. 

4 outright LIES today and it's not even noon yet.

Bobby went to Burger King.

Bobby went to prison.

Jimmy deletes threads.

Jimmy pins HUAD's threads.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Bobby went to prison.

Jimmy deletes threads.

He has a weird inability to stay on topic once his argument has been defeated, inserts quotes that nobody ever said with a ROFL emoji, and just argues about everything, and mentions a former president 24/7.  He seems like a blast to be around.

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Bobby went to prison.

Jimmy deletes threads.

Hoffa lying as usual.  I start threads he deletes them. 

Bobby going to prison is not a lie.

Pretty sad this is all Double Standard Hoffa has for a defense.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Jerone taking on the demoKKKrats.

Republicons have become a Neo fascist, Neo Nazi cult. They love a strongman.  Especially an autocratic strongman like Ron Deathsantis, Vitor Orban, Benedict Donald.  

Warnock +10 over Herschel Walker 

Fetterman +10 over Dr. Oz

Tim Ryan +10 over JD Vance

I know one thing, if the Republicons win Congress, they will chose PooTin's Nazis over democratic nations in Europe. Aid to Ukraine will be blocked by the likes of Marjorie Traitor Greene, Callgirl Boebert and Matt Pedophile Gaetz. 

Warnock will lose in November.

He’s another libtard scumbag who lies, cheats, and steals.

Raphael Warnock allegedly misused campaign funds for lawsuit, report says

Sen. Raphael Warnock has been hit with allegations that he misused campaign funds to defend himself against a federal lawsuit stemming from his time as a pastor, according to a report out Wednesday.

Robertson sued again in April 2021, making the same allegations against Warnock and naming the church and other public officials as defendants, the report said.

According to the Federal Election Commission, campaign money can only be used on “litigation expenses where the candidate/officeholder was the defendant and the litigation arose directly from campaign activity or the candidate’s status as a candidate.”

“If Warnock is using campaign money to pay for a lawsuit that predates his running for office, then by definition it existed irrespective of his candidacy and would be impermissible to use campaign funds on,” Republican attorney Charlie Spies contended to Politico, later adding: “I don’t think his donors are giving for him to fund personal lawsuits.”

Just now, xyz said:

Warnock will lose in November.

He’s another libtard scumbag who lies, cheats, and steals.

Raphael Warnock allegedly misused campaign funds for lawsuit, report says

Sen. Raphael Warnock has been hit with allegations that he misused campaign funds to defend himself against a federal lawsuit stemming from his time as a pastor, according to a report out Wednesday.

Robertson sued again in April 2021, making the same allegations against Warnock and naming the church and other public officials as defendants, the report said.

According to the Federal Election Commission, campaign money can only be used on “litigation expenses where the candidate/officeholder was the defendant and the litigation arose directly from campaign activity or the candidate’s status as a candidate.”

“If Warnock is using campaign money to pay for a lawsuit that predates his running for office, then by definition it existed irrespective of his candidacy and would be impermissible to use campaign funds on,” Republican attorney Charlie Spies contended to Politico, later adding: “I don’t think his donors are giving for him to fund personal lawsuits.”

No chance.  His commercials are way too good.  I don't agree with him at all politically but you can't help but like the guy based on his commercials which is honestly all it takes.  I have no idea how so many fail so hard vs this guy but he's on another level good at promoting himself and acting.  Plus being the preacher at Ebenezer Baptist Church which is the home of MLK, he's going to win the black vote easily based on history of that racist party enslaving them but they vote for them anyways.  Herschel is a UGA legend, and backed by Trump but that will only go so far.  I dgaf about UGA as I figure a lot don't in this state.  We have so many liberals from NYC, PA, OH, and IL that moved here and a lot of gays. 

I really wish Trump would stay the hell out of my state.  We have a solid governor, vs a fat gapped toothed nutjob outsider from IL that wants to take over, and he's bashing him still, and promoting people that can't win.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa lying as usual.  I start threads he deletes them. 

Bobby going to prison is not a lie.

Pretty sad this is all Double Standard Hoffa has for a defense.

Compounding the LIES now.

You said Bobby was taken to Burger King and Prison.

I don't delete threads. I move your utterances to the political thread because you muck up all the other threads.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

So easy for Double Standard Hoffa to conclude.  I've heard black people say "why wouldn't we run. Racial profiling has been happening for centuries".

NOT running from the cops is actually easier than fleeing.

Some people understand that, others don't...

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread