Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So we leave Afghanistan, give the Taliban billions in cash and weapons, and then bomb their sovereign country.

Someone tell me how we're better than Russia if Biden thinks we can just bomb other countries and kill their citizens whenever we please.

Didn't give them shit, the Afghanistan army cut and ran.  Anything they got became the Taliban's then, good attempt at twisting the narrative 

3 hours ago, sleepy said:

Probably shouldn't have made this bet, but I really hate democrats and RINO's

image.png.a8681b3df6da6fe9fbeb6269312d7d98.png

The only reason its only -600 is because of the potential cheating......REality is that they would not even take bets on the the other side if this was 100 percent on the square.

Her opponents has  NO CHANCE of wiinning a  straight election.

7 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Didn't give them shit, the Afghanistan army cut and ran.  Anything they got became the Taliban's then, good attempt at twisting the narrative 

LMAO.

You're so fucking stupid.

It was a horrendously executed exit that handed weapons directly to the Taliban.

The Taliban was posting the videos of all of our weapons and cash while our Marines were being killed at the Kabul airport, you stupid fuck.

56 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I give trump credit for getting him.

If not for Trump for rebuilding the military it would have never happened. Now recruiting has dropped to next to nothing and the only people they can get are green haired faggs beholden to the rainbow flag. I'm sure other nations are just shaken in their boots now. Take China for example which just threatened to blow Nancy Pelosi up.

Just now, sleepy said:

If not for Trump for rebuilding the military it would have never happened. Now recruiting has dropped to next to nothing and the only people they can get are green haired faggs beholden to the rainbow flag. I'm sure other nations are just shaken in their boots now. Take China for example which just threatened to blow Nancy Pelosi up.

there wont be a war. they would use tactical nukes in 2 seconds to protect the western 5%s way of life. the war is on white americans/canadiens/aussies who are too nice

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

✔️

BRAIN DEAD LANDERS can't comprehend this

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread