TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Looks like she has female anatomy here to me.  Seems to be a strange woman with a weird deep voice whom God blessed with dunks instead of boobs.

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 1.25.50 PM

Maybe she is a she , maybe she is a he, maybe she is both.....I dont know, but I do know that photo is legit as it came directly from the video and I left it for you all to decide.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Lucille Brooks was stunned when she picked up the phone before Christmas two years ago and learned a nursing home was suing her.

"I thought this was crazy," recalled Brooks, 74, a retiree who lives with her husband in a modest home in the Rochester suburbs. Brooks' brother had been a resident of the nursing home. But she had no control over his money or authority to make decisions for him. She wondered how she could be on the hook for his nearly $8,000 bill.

Brooks would learn she wasn't alone. Pursuing unpaid bills, nursing homes across this industrial city have been routinely suing not only residents but their friends and family, a KHN review of court records reveals. The practice has ensnared scores of children, grandchildren, neighbors, and others, many with nearly no financial ties to residents or legal responsibility for their debts.

The lawsuits illuminate a dark corner of America's larger medical debt crisis, which a KHN-NPR investigation found has touched more than half of all U.S. adults in the past five years.

Litigation is a frequent byproduct. About 1 in 7 adults who have had health care debt say they've been threatened with a lawsuit or arrest, according to a nationwide KFF poll conducted for this project. Five percent say they've been sued.

The nursing home industry has quietly developed what consumer attorneys and patient advocates say is a pernicious strategy of pursuing family and friends of patients despite federal law that was enacted to protect them from debt collection. "The level of aggression that nursing homes are using to collect unpaid debt is severely increasing," said Lisa Neeley, a Massachusetts elder law attorney.

They can add my mothers Medicaid to the national debt.  

8 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Looks like she has female anatomy here to me.  Seems to be a strange woman with a weird deep voice whom God blessed with dunks instead of boobs.

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 1.25.50 PM

LOL....how is she appearing to have female anatomy  in this photo, cuz she is wearing a sports bra and is posing with legs crossed in a way the COULD hide a tucked in pecker?

:scratch

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Arizona Republicon Attorney General releases a report debunking the conspiracies and lies that undermines America's democracy and election fraud posted by Republicons and WVU. The biggest disgrace is Kari Lake.  A bigger disgrace and extremist than Double Standard Hoffa. 

I'll read that report if you promise to watch 2000 mules

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread