• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

Joey is definitely not a liberal.  You really are dumb

would a liberal back DeSantis?  Of course not.  Don't be so stupid

Would a liberal say let them march its their right, then when they get close to your home ,its not ok ?

Would a liberal vote Democratic in a Presidential Race ? 

We all know what the answer is here. 

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Joey is definitely not a liberal.  You really are dumb

would a liberal back DeSantis?  Of course not.  Don't be so stupid

Correct. Joey is an INDEPENDENT who doesn’t agree with the current Dem or Rep narratives. In fact , I’ve been a registered independent since 1996. 

I found Trump and his administration despicable, same with Sleepy Joes. Neither focused on the important actual issues, but rather virtue signal towards the lowest common denominators and extremists. Pathetic and bad for the America and the general public. 

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

Trump is an idiot.  Even many Republicans will agree

I agree, at least somewhat, however I'm afraid if you voted for obama, biden, and didn't vote for trump in 2016, that's make you a lib. You were the guy who was ready to ban guns because of school shootings right? Only the most lefty among us would be willing to take away rights because his feelings were hurt.

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

I agree, at least somewhat, however I'm afraid if you voted for obama, biden, and didn't vote for trump in 2016, that's make you a lib. You were the guy who was ready to ban guns because of school shootings right? Only the most lefty among us would be willing to take away rights because his feelings were hurt.

WVU is a nice person

But his politics radar is way OFF

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Do you think biden is an idiot ? Or Hillary ? Or Obama ? 

Would you rather have an idiot running the country or biden ? 

I vote for the person, not the party.  If i like the person, he may get my vote.  Obama got it the first time, not the second.  Hillary and Trump were both awful candidates so neither got my vote.  How about adding to this thread instead of obsessing over me?

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Correct. Joey is an INDEPENDENT who doesn’t agree with the current Dem or Rep narratives. In fact , I’ve been a registered independent since 1996. 

I found Trump and his administration despicable, same with Sleepy Joes. Neither focused on the important actual issues, but rather virtue signal towards the lowest common denominators and extremists. Pathetic and bad for the America and the general public. 

You just described every politician. 

At least with Trump his America First Policy was making changes, And securing the borders was actually happening.

Trump is an egotistical idiot in most ways. But I will take him over anyone else that was running.

The country was headed in the right direction, look where we are now. And not even factoring in covid .

1 minute ago, WVU said:

I vote for the person, not the party.  If i like the person, he may get my vote.  Obama got it the first time, not the second.  Hillary and Trump were both awful candidates so neither got my vote.  How about adding to this thread instead of obsessing over me?

Did you vote for Romney during Obama's 2nd run?

Just now, WVU said:

I never obsess about anyone , I just pointed out how much of a hypocrite  you are. 

Carry on.. :cheers

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

This is going to be a tough sell for you.  In the last 4 elections you've either voted democrat or sat out.  At least now you appreciate Desantis, who is Trump policy wise without the extravaganza.

I like most of Trump policies.  I just couldn't get over what an idiot he was/is. DeSantis is for real smart and not fake smart like Trump.  DeSantis has the balls that Trump pretended to have

7 hours ago, redstripe said:

You just described every politician. 

At least with Trump his America First Policy was making changes, And securing the borders was actually happening.

Trump is an egotistical idiot in most ways. But I will take him over anyone else that was running.

The country was headed in the right direction, look where we are now. And not even factoring in covid .

CONFIRMED

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread