• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

See new Tweets

Conversation

OedvhFeS_bigger.jpg

Whenever you pass one of these, remember that time when Martha’s Vineyard called the National Guard to remove 50 illegals from their island

I've got a couple of those on my street.

4 hours ago, WVU said:

They went willingly.  You are a retard.

More facts you learned while watching 2000 mules.:laugh FYI WVU,  you're a very confused racist white Republicon.  Ron Deathsantis is a human trafficker and kidnapper. The DOJ needs to start an investigation immediately .

"After I watched 2000 mules I learned there was massive election fraud". WVU

41 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

More facts you learned while watching 2000 mules.:laugh FYI WVU,  you're a very confused racist white Republicon.  Ron Deathsantis is a human trafficker and kidnapper. The DOJ needs to start an investigation immediately .

"After I watched 2000 mules I learned there was massive election fraud". WVU

You belong in a straightjacket, nutjob.

For all the people saying it’s time to move past Trump as a candidate and embrace DeSantis, OneFooter proves my point over and over again that the left and media will do the exact same thing to him, and is already terrified of him and starting their never ending made up smear of him in the media.  There’s just no uniting with these people.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

For all the people saying it’s time to move past Trump as a candidate and embrace DeSantis, OneFooter proves my point over and over again that the left and media will do the exact same thing to him, and is already terrified of him and starting their never ending made up smear of him in the media.  There’s just no uniting with these people.

Uniting with people like the one footed dipshit will never be possible, but DeSantis is capable of bringing a more refined and intellectual approach than Trump is.  He can speak rationally to those that aren’t too far gone from libtarded brainwashing.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread