TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

After the last 2 years of this all-time awful administration one would think anybody running on the other side would win in a landslide, but after the midterms our country proved how truly stupid we are and are full of people who are simply voting for more a recession and awful economy vs a few mean tweets and media smears.  Trump should destroy Biden but we have too many idiot men and women voting who are full of estrogen.

Does DeSantis jump in or just wait it out?  If he can stand on the stage and handle Trump then I’m all for it.  Biden was a weakling that didn’t even belong yet only won bc of covid.  DeSantis will have to take Trump down.

DeSantis doesn't take shit from anyone.

He'd destroy Trump in a debate.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

DeSantis doesn't take shit from anyone.

He'd destroy Trump in a debate.

Nor does Trump.  It would be entertaining.  It’s not fair what happened to Trump while in office, but his aura isn’t the same anymore and he’s just pissed off now.  

People are gonna vote against him and vote for 4 more years of their life being significantly worse under Biden just to vote against Trump.  Time for DeSantis.  They’ll smear and hate him too but his aura fresh is he’s not media smeared on enough voter’s minds.  Anything other than 4 more years of Biden who never deserved the first 4.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Trump and the crowd are just going through the motions, I dont think Trump really wants to run - but  his ego wont let him let it go.

Poor guy, I feel sorry for him.

Imagine if you lost to a senile pedophile man who barely knows where he’s at, and struggles to put sentences together, all bc the media smeared you and your family for 4 years and we’re a country filled with idiots.  Would you want to run again or just be fired up and pissed off and do it again?  I don’t know why the hell he wants any more of this.  We have a divided nation of idiots that can’t pass a basic math test voting for Biden.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Imagine if you lost to a senile pedophile man who barely knows where he’s at, and struggles to put sentences together, all bc the media smeared you and your family for 4 years and we’re a country filled with idiots.  Would you want to run again or just be fired up and pissed off and do it again?  I don’t know why the hell he wants any more of this.  We have a divided nation of idiots that can’t pass a basic math test voting for Biden.

Nation of idiots, period. Mostly morons on both sides

Can we get a candidate under 80?

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Look at the energy difference from his first announcement vs tonight.  He just sounded somber tonight vs full of life and enthusiasm like before.

I liked him a lot but I dont want him back - he failed utterly on too many issues, covid, hiring decent people, caving to the dems, and hanging the Jan 6th people out to dry chief among them. 

I simply dont trust that he would be any better a 2nd time when he refuses to admit any mistakes 2 years on from the 2020 election.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya no shit. We have the Brock and bigrunners vs the Raisethemethpipes. Not good. 

Don’t forget we have Mach the Independent who is waiting to here why the Republicans should earn his vote.

Most everybody here is normal minus OneFooter.  I don’t deal with Raise much so I won’t bash him.  Brock should be banned from voting for being a fringe felon.

Just now, mikeman said:

I liked him a lot but I dont want him back - he failed utterly on too many issues, covid, hiring decent people, caving to the dems, and hanging the Jan 6th people out to dry chief among them. 

I simply dont trust that he would be any better a 2nd time when he refuses to admit any mistakes 2 years on from the 2020 election.

His only failure on covid was bragging about vaccines that don’t work.  Not a soul would have done anything better.  He was convenient to blame as the preident.  

January 6th….not sure what to say.  Supposedly He consulted on that and it was ammo to have him thrown jailed or unable to run again.  Perhaps he can get it, release them all, stop life time payments to 9/11 families that are all fully grown now and pay these people.

He was too loyal to a few too many I’ll agree on that.

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Look at the energy difference from his first announcement vs tonight.  He just sounded somber tonight vs full of life and enthusiasm like before.

Number of lies he told tonight was massive. One glaring lie was his claim of how he built up the oil reserves to a record high.:laugh

Trump is piece of shit scum like never seen before. Fact checkers are having a field day.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread