TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

On 11/22/2022 at 7:03 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/rayshard-brooks-death-lawsuit-settlement-atlanta.amp

What a fucking joke.  DUI your way to a Wendy’s and pass out, think you just get to negotiate your way out of it, fight with cops, grab their taser and fire it at them, get shot and killed as you should be……Atlanta awards your family 1 million dollars.

vacations

cars

air b'nb

some gambling

uber eats all the time

it will all be gone in 6 months. and they will start complaining that it wasnt enough at about month 5

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite multiple attempts by Republicons to block it, early voting for Georgia's senate runoff begins today. Jim Crow 2.0.  

P.S. Herschel Walker says he swept the floor with Warnock during their one debate. :mutley

Run Herschel Run shouts vigilante voter suppressor Brian Kemp and his Georgian anti Semitic sister Marjorie Traitor Greene. 

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump meets with known anti semites and Holocaust deniers. Republicons are special kind. I think Double Standard Hoffa just admitted he figured it out.

3 typical Republicons.  Trump, Kanye and Nick Fuentes.  The Trump cultist like Gmcarroll33 will argue how can Trump be an anti Semite his daughter converted to Judaism.  :laugh

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

3 typical Republicons.  Trump, Kanye and Nick Fuentes.  The Trump cultist like Gmcarroll33 will argue how can Trump be an anti Semite his daughter converted to Judaism.  :laugh

OneFooter, 

You might have been born a man, but currently you have the same amount of sense and estrogen running through your body as the hosts of the View.  Not sure if it’s more pathetic than to be seeing eye to eye with brain dead Whoopie Goldberg regularly staring down at a missing foot regularly.

image.thumb.jpeg.5f3b6c3333b6c3c97ff0a60702caff3a.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter, 

You might have been born a man, but currently you have the same amount of sense and estrogen running through your body as the hosts of the View.  Not sure if it’s more pathetic than to be seeing eye to eye with brain dead Whoopie Goldberg regularly staring down at a missing foot regularly.

image.thumb.jpeg.5f3b6c3333b6c3c97ff0a60702caff3a.jpeg

Gmcarroll33 we know you're an anti Semitic white supremacist.  

We know Trump always claims he doesn't know someone when he knows them. After dining with Nick Fuentes,  a known anti Semite, Holocaust denying white supremacist, Trump told friends  he like Nick Fuentes. Nick Fuentes  is well known in my neck of the woods being a graduate of Lyons Township H.S.  He wouldn't dare come anywhere close to Chicago.  Donald Trump definitely praises PooTin and is definitely friends with Nick Fuentes.  He is proud to say he likes Nick.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/26/trump-nick-fuentes-dinner-reaction

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/25/trump-nick-fuentes-ye-kanye

Of course Anti Semitic Gmcarroll33 will defend Trump and his Neo-Nazi relationships.  Here's another Neo-Nazi Donald Trump is friends with and also endorsed for Governor of PA. His name is Doug Mastriano.   Who was beat soundly by his Jewish opponent Josh Shapiro.  If it looks like a Anti Semite, walks like one and dresses  like one then it is one. No denying it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pennsylvania-governor-candidate-doug-mastrianos-secret-meme-page-is-a-far-right-rats-nest

I’m still lost on how I suddenly became anti-semitic in our forum crippled’s mind.  I don’t recall mentioning anything about Jewish people but out of the blue one day OneFooter proclaimed I was.  

Meanwhile the disgusting self-induced crippled supports a president who was mentored by a klansman, and claimed he was his hero, and feared his kids growing up in a racial jungle.  OneFooter hates black people.  Typical of the Democratic party.

Well is it talks like a duck, if it defends all things antisemitic,  if he denounces  a Jewish Senator from his state, he supports an antisemitic Senator from his state and he supports a party and former president known to have antisemitic themes and ties 

"America First", a phrase with a loaded anti-semitic and isolationist history. Stop playing dumb. Gmcarroll33 checks all the antisemitic boxes like many Republicons in America and many far right wingers in the world.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-america-first-20170120-story.html

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Well is it talks like a duck, if it defends all things antisemitic,  if he denounces  a Jewish Senator from his state, he supports an antisemitic Senator from his state and he supports a party and former president known to have antisemitic themes and ties 

"America First", a phrase with a loaded anti-semitic and isolationist history. Stop playing dumb. Gmcarroll33 checks all the antisemitic boxes like many Republicons in America and many far right wingers in the world.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-america-first-20170120-story.html

We have 2 Senators here in GA just like every other state.  Both are Democrats and I support neither of them, so not sure who I support that’s a Senator that’s anti-semitic.  Ossoff being a Jew and me disliking his spoiled brat upbringing and never having a job in his life and being an entitled politician are why I dislike him.  Has nothing to do with him being Jewish.  I know you see the world through your Klansmen lenses and think bc you hate black people and minorities that it would leave the Republicans to hate Jews.  Doesn‘t work that way OneFooter.

Donald Trump didn't have it in him to denounce nazi Nick Fuentes.  All he could do is say he didn't know him. Which is another lie. He not only knows Nick he likes the Nazi. I remember when Trump said he didn't know David Duke.  :laugh Same playbook. He won't condemn nazis because he likes them. The craziest stat is Trump got 30% of the Jewish vote. Biden got 70% 

Double Standard Hoffa and Dumb Jason weren't smart enough to figure it out 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread