TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

During the 1st impeachment hearing Benedict Donald was seen practicing in real time witness tampering and witness intimidation. Obstructing justice big time. Her name was Marie Yovonavitch, former ambassador to Ukraine and a whistle blower to Trump's black mail crimes.  While she was testifying Trump was tweeting false, horrible and violence inciting rhetoric.  Yovonavitch was a patriot who had to endure being threatened and assaulted by a barrage of lies by the impeached president of the United States while she was testifying. 

"Donald did nothing wrong". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-reaction-factbo-idUSKBN1XP1SI

Russia, Russia, Russia.  When you hire someone who previously worked for Putin as your campaign manager, this puppet of Putin takes internal polling data and gives it to Russian spies with instructions to target 4 battleground states. And then there was the nothing Burger meeting with the Russian agents. The one Don Jr set up and said in an email. "If they have what I think they have I love it".  The Russian criminal collusion was blatant but Bill Barr and the Trump administration were in the way.

I could go on, but everything you claimed to be made up happened. The crimes of the president and the coverup by Bill Barr and the Republicons. 

I remember Neo-Nazi  Gmcarroll33 also said the Trump inspired insurrection never happened. Another made up crime.:laugh

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

During the 1st impeachment hearing Benedict Donald was seen practicing in real time witness tampering and witness intimidation. Obstructing justice big time. Her name was Marie Yovonavitch, former ambassador to Ukraine and a whistle blower to Trump's black mail crimes.  While she was testifying Trump was tweeting false, horrible and violence inciting rhetoric.  Yovonavitch was a patriot who had to endure being threatened and assaulted by a barrage of lies by the impeached president of the United States while she was testifying. 

"Donald did nothing wrong". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-reaction-factbo-idUSKBN1XP1SI

Russia, Russia, Russia.  When you hire someone who previously worked for Putin as your campaign manager, this puppet of Putin takes internal polling data and gives it to Russian spies with instructions to target 4 battleground states. And then there was the nothing Burger meeting with the Russian agents. The one Don Jr set up and said in an email. "If they have what I think they have I love it".  The Russian criminal collusion was blatant but Bill Barr and the Trump administration were in the way.

I could go on, but everything you claimed to be made up happened. The crimes of the president and the coverup by Bill Barr and the Republicons. 

I remember Neo-Nazi  Gmcarroll33 also said the Trump inspired insurrection never happened. Another made up crime.:laugh

LOL to your first paragraph.  Joy Reid teach you that one as a fact?  You idiots still can't believe that Hillary who was getting Beyonce and Jay Z to throw free concerts for her to have voters show up had almost dead empty arenas.  The entire media, woke Hollywood, celebrities everybody.  Everybody saw through her bs and lack of accomplishments when she had a chance and went with the boss of all bosses.

I said that he said protest peacefully and patriotically.  Anything else is you watching edited MSNBC bs to claim he made it at happen and like he told them to storm the Capitol.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Lol you sure have a thing for women who look like boys like Rachel Maddow and this redhead.

Oh boy a democrat controlled house voted to impeach, and a bunch of RINO losers like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney and a few other losers that need to go voted too.  Who fucking cares?

2 dumbest impeachments in history.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Trump is a hero in Israel.

America's first Jewish President.

He is a true world hero.  Will go down in history as such.  If Lincoln hadn't freed the slaves Trump would be bumped up to #2 all time president.  Washington remains the GOAT for fighting off those red coats and establishing the country. 

The president before Trump and the one after are easily 2 of the top 3 worst of all time.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He is a true world hero.  Will go down in history as such.  If Lincoln hadn't freed the slaves Trump would be bumped up to #2 all time president.  Washington remains the GOAT for fighting off those red coats and establishing the country. 

The president before Trump and the one after are easily 2 of the top 3 worst of all time.

Look at the similarities!  People just look in awe and in total respect of the other perched up on a stage

f8sLjbUlCqwa.jpeg

A Man of Many Firsts: George Washington's First Inauguration (U.S. National  Park Service)

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

18 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol you sure have a thing for women who look like boys like Rachel Maddow and this redhead.

Oh boy a democrat controlled house voted to impeach, and a bunch of RINO losers like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney and a few other losers that need to go voted too.  Who fucking cares?

2 dumbest impeachments in history.

Only the smelly far right mysonginistic Neo nazi jews. Same jews that support the criminal Neo-Nazi Prime Minister Netanyahu and his extreme far right wing government coalition that are destroying the democratic state of Israel.  For weeks now 10's of thousands of Israeli's have taken to the streets protesting the policies, practices and direction of their Neo-Nazi government 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/olmert-calls-on-world-leaders-to-shun-netanyahu-for-destroying-israels-democracy/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/the-origins-of-netanyahus-all-systems-assault-on-israeli-democracy

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Only the smelly far right mysonginistic Neo nazi jews. Same jews that support the criminal Neo-Nazi Prime Minister Netanyahu and his extreme far right wing government coalition that are destroying the democratic state of Israel.  For weeks now 10's of thousands of Israeli's have taken to the streets protesting the policies, practices and direction of their Neo-Nazi government 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/olmert-calls-on-world-leaders-to-shun-netanyahu-for-destroying-israels-democracy/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/the-origins-of-netanyahus-all-systems-assault-on-israeli-democracy

Israel is a sovereign state and whatever your twisted thoughts are don't mean shit.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Israel is a sovereign state and whatever your twisted thoughts are don't mean shit.

Yes Netanyahu has been indicted for bribery and other crimes. 

"Just like I turned a blind eye to the crimes of Trump stealing millions from charity and students I'll also turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by Netanyahu and his wife". Hoffa

"That's how I fell Hoffa. Both criminal Trump and criminal Netanyahu are two peas in the same pod". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Just like I turned a blind eye to the crimes of Trump stealing millions from charity and students I'll also turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by Netanyahu and his wife". Hoffa

"That's how I fell Hoffa. Both criminal Trump and criminal Netanyahu are two peas in the same pod". Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 

Remember how you mocked Netanyahu because he had lost and there was talk he'd be indicted, etc?  Now look where he is, it could be a preview of Trumps second coming huh?

Pinocchio said has was going to get arrested yesterday, Tuesday.  Calling on people to protest and take the country back.  Insurrection part 2. Unfortunately for the party of Neo-Nazis,  criminals, Fascist,  and big government so many of the Jan 6th Trump Insurrectionists are currently locked up.

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Pedo-Nazi said what?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Pedo-Nazi said what?

I said Neo-Nazi Double Standard Hoffa turns a blind eye to the crimes of white nationalist, Neo-Nazis, etc.

For weeks 10's of thousands of Israeli's have taken to the streets of Israel to protest the new Neo-Nazi movement of the Netanyahu government. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hundreds-elite-israeli-reservists-say-they-are-joining-judicial-protests-2023-03-19/

OneFooter is happy at the idea of Disney shoving transgender and gay shit down a 3 year old kid's throat.  Go figure.  I hope their stock plummets to zero.  Every parent should boycott Disney and allow them to only watch 90s Disney movies on DVD or VHS that they owned as kids.  No new sales.  That and Mr Rogers and 80s re-runs of Sesame Street.

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I said Neo-Nazi Double Standard Hoffa turns a blind eye to the crimes of white nationalist, Neo-Nazis, etc.

For weeks 10's of thousands of Israeli's have taken to the streets of Israel to protest the new Neo-Nazi movement of the Netanyahu government. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hundreds-elite-israeli-reservists-say-they-are-joining-judicial-protests-2023-03-19/

:laugh

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread