TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, Bigrunner said:

They're not?:laugh:laugh

Certainly you didn't understand who the source of his arrest was. Call that nativity.  I made a post pointing out how unfortunate it was that the source of his Tuesday's arrest was Pinocchio. 

Sorry that you believed Pinocchio.  Learn from it.

Sort of like when you said Jimmy Carter is dying?

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Sorry to disappoint you...

But sodomy is a sin, look elsewhere for your sexual gratification Sir.

You discussing butt sex on Ramadan is all the sexual gratification I need. 

But I must ask, when Huad's dick is in your ass is he also playing with your nipples?

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

You discussing butt sex on Ramadan is all the sexual gratification I need. 

But I must ask, when Huad's dick is in your ass is he also playing with your nipples?

Should we go after countries who don’t conform to the LGB+ platform?  This seems to be a big focus of the Biden staff.  I can see why they would focus on this and Trump vs real everyday issues. 

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Such an angry libtard. 

Must be hard to continue to back biden . 

How does Trump appointed Republicon bankster Jerome Powell still have a government job? Week 1 he should have been replaced with Elizabeth Warren.

It gonna take a decade to recover from the damage Trump and the Republicons did to the government and America. 

Republicon congress are spending millions on investigating the weaponization of the government.  Unfortunately it's a fraud investigation.  If it wasn't Donald Trump and Cover up Bill Barr would have been subpoenaed. Instead Jim Jordan keeps referencing dozens of whistle blowers.  But not surprisingly we haven't heard from 1.

Trump yesterday at Mar A Lago.  Does he look like a man that gives a shit about a potential phony indictment?  I think not.

He has to be the cleanest president in history.  The dems have dug and dug and dug and tried everything imaginable for the last 8 years against him and they can't come up with anything.  It takes 10 seconds of investigating Biden to know that he and his whole family should be in jail.

aVz8MR6B1hFd.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

So much hate during the holy month of Ramadan...

Do better BR.

Just following the lead of the head moderator and curious butt fucker at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

How fitting that I named you Double Standard Hoffa.  Perfect up until the moment you let your curiosity about butt fucking slip. Time for a nickname change? Stay tuned

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How does Trump appointed Republicon bankster Jerome Powell still have a government job? Week 1 he should have been replaced with Elizabeth Warren.

It gonna take a decade to recover from the damage Trump and the Republicons did to the government and America. 

Republicon congress are spending millions on investigating the weaponization of the government.  Unfortunately it's a fraud investigation.  If it wasn't Donald Trump and Cover up Bill Barr would have been subpoenaed. Instead Jim Jordan keeps referencing dozens of whistle blowers.  But not surprisingly we haven't heard from 1.

You're truly a fucking idiot.  He wanted to fire him and the dems blocked it.  Blame your own stupid party.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/22/trump-reportedly-wants-to-fire-fed-chair-powell.html

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Did you snitch BR?

Screenshot_20230323-082619_Twitter.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

So much hate during the holy month of Ramadan...

Do better BR.

Double Standard Hoffa living up to his great nickname.  He is known for his Double Standards. Guy never let's me down.

It's gonna be tough to top Double Standard Hoffa but I'll try. Stay tuned. 

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You're truly a fucking idiot.  He wanted to fire him and the dems blocked it.  Blame your own stupid party.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/22/trump-reportedly-wants-to-fire-fed-chair-powell.html

Trump wanted to fire everyone except Russian agents Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn.:dancing

Benedict Donald had a record setting turnover rate in the 1st year of his presidency. Around 59. The next closest year 1 presidency was 3. Oh my.

And ignorant Gmcarroll33 post a link saying Trump reportly wants to fire Republicon bankster he appointed. :laugh:laugh

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump wanted to fire everyone except Russian agents Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn.:dancing

Benedict Donald had a record setting turnover rate in the 1st year of his presidency. Around 59. The next closest year 1 presidency was 3. Oh my.

And ignorant Gmcarroll33 post a link saying Trump reportly wants to fire Republicon bankster he appointed. :laugh:laugh

In the time it took you to compose this gem, I opened 70 more Twitter accounts and purchased 1.1 million more bot followers to spread more love during the Holy Month of Ramadan.

Peace be with you.

Kari Lake wins a

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Cool so why did the democrats block it then and now want to point fingers at their own decision, and their now own shit show of a president and senate?

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

In the time it took you to compose this gem, I opened 70 more Twitter accounts and purchased 1.1 million more bot followers to spread more love during the Holy Month of Ramadan.

Peace be with you.

Were you and Huad also at the deadly Trump inspired Jan 6th insurrection? 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread