• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOT A THING FOR AMERICAN YOUTH BORN HERE. WORST PRESIDENT EVER .

Business profile picture

As part of the red carpet rollout for illegal immigrants the Biden administration is dedicating tens of millions of dollars to provide migrant youths with a multitude of services once they are released from government shelters. READ:

uS49BgGo?format=jpg&name=900x900

thats a good thing, gordons son had a $24/hr job that he sucked at. a place to live 50 yards away. was asked to do lawn work a few times and quit saying "im not a fuking mexican"

he also had a kid he was supposed to support. spoiled brats i would have been one too i guess but there slimy drug users are worse 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Yes.

The 1st thing a Marine will say is I served with the 4th brigade, 2nd Marines or something close to that. Then he'll tell you whether he went to basic training at either Paris Island or San Diego.

And that reporter who was also a marine realized that immediately. Notice how conservative reporters can figure that out instantly whereas liberal reporters are fooled every time.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

And that reporter who was also a marine realized that immediately. Notice how conservative reporters can figure that out instantly whereas liberal reporters are fooled every time.

I've noticed that.

Most Servicemen "waving the flag" like he was are usually enthusiastic about sharing.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think it's great, red states need to address all the black on white crime that happens in their states, pay reparations to white people in republican states, obviously paid for by a surcharge on black income.

bothers me so bad cause im really low on calories and have massive paws. there will come a time where i can laugh at it all or turn it off for good 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread