• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone see what the Neo-Nazis did in Georgia yesterday? Neo-Nazis Gmcarroll33 says he so proud of them.

Headline: Georgia Neo-Nazis send a Fascist bill to head Neo-Nazi for signature.  Brian Kemp has already said he's looking forward to signing the Fascist bill governing without checks and balances or oversight. 

In Israel they protest by the hundreds of thousands to stop fascism.  But Georgia is very proud of their Neo-Nazis and fascists. Don't think we'll see any protesters in the Confederate south.  Where women aren't allowed to grill unless it's a black women.

15 hours ago, mikeman said:

15 hours ago, sleepy said:

:deemer

That's funny.😆 But is it funnier than Neo-Nazi Sleepy telling the forum he was kicked out of a nursing home for fighting with the employees and then he told us the same thing happened to him at Walmart.  :laugh

Why do Neo-Nazis always act like they have been victimized? Sleepy takes it farther than most Neo-Nazis. 

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Anyone see what the Neo-Nazis did in Georgia yesterday? Neo-Nazis Gmcarroll33 says he so proud of them.

Headline: Georgia Neo-Nazis send a Fascist bill to head Neo-Nazi for signature.  Brian Kemp has already said he's looking forward to signing the Fascist bill governing without checks and balances or oversight. 

In Israel they protest by the hundreds of thousands to stop fascism.  But Georgia is very proud of their Neo-Nazis and fascists. Don't think we'll see any protesters in the Confederate south.  Where women aren't allowed to grill unless it's a black women.

An outstanding bill by and outstanding governor.  Now we won't have crooked DA's allowed to do catch and release with criminals.  We have no desire to be a shit hole war zone like Chicago.

BTW

There's a Name for Men Who Can't Grill WOMEN - Etsy Australia

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:
Score one for toxic masculinity over transgenderism.

I couldn't really tell from that video.  Was that thing just shooting from above down below at kids or just firing off rounds?  I heard shots while they were down below and going up and searching, but didn't see any kids anywhere once they got up there.  Was it on the ground hiding or did they shoot it once and it went to the ground?  Bravery indeed.  Glad that thing is gone now. 

Now back to Jeni's Ice Cream and Joe's favorite flavor says the media.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I couldn't really tell from that video.  Was that thing just shooting from above down below at kids or just firing off rounds?  I heard shots while they were down below and going up and searching, but didn't see any kids anywhere once they got up there.  Was it on the ground hiding or did they shoot it once and it went to the ground?  Bravery indeed.  Glad that thing is gone now. 

Now back to Jeni's Ice Cream and Joe's favorite flavor says the media.

Standing at the window and firing until shot by the officer.  Probably trying to shoot at police outside.

In Confederate Georgia, a dirty and corrupt Neo-Nazi will soon be granted the power to remove the elected official that is investigating them. 

Currently I believe there are one or two Neo-Nazis being investigated.  They can't wait for the new racist, Fascist law to kick in. Common racism and abuse of power in the Confederate, Jim Crow South.  Neo-Nazis control everything. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

In Confederate Georgia, a dirty and corrupt Neo-Nazi will soon be granted the power to remove the elected official that is investigating them. 

Currently I believe there are one or two Neo-Nazis being investigated.  They can't wait for the new racist, Fascist law to kick in. Common racism and abuse of power in the Confederate, Jim Crow South.  Neo-Nazis control everything. 

ANY COMMENT ON THIS blunder scum ? 

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Georgia-on-my-mind GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

How many innocent black people did Neo-Nazi Ron Defascist arrest for voter fraud and march in front of the cameras prior to the 2022 general election.  Had to be a message the Florida Neo-Nazis were sending to the black voter. Research shows the black vote was way down in the Florida '22 election.  Maybe WVU will confirm this fact.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread