• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turns out Biden most likely didn’t kill a key Al-Qaeda leader but instead just got a father of 10 that was herding sheep.

Isis leader killed earlier to try and make up for the Afghanistan disaster came at the expense 10 innocent people dying including 7 children.  Biden seriously can’t do anything right, or hire anybody competent decisions.  Perhaps we expect a little too much of a senile racist old pedophile.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-admin-walks-back-claim-that-it-killed-major-al-qaeda-figure-in-airstrike-killed-father-of-10-report

Also he really showed Russia what’s up.  What a bafoon.

image.thumb.jpeg.f6764b64a4f117c69a72ed69a81cce9d.jpeg

5 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Can we get an update from Neo-Nazi Housepicks on Joe Biden going down?

Has Republicon Chairman James Comer found the missing informants yet? Calling Housepicks!!!!

FairWarning feel free to chime in, on the same day not to long ago you said Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence  

Obviously you don’t get the reference as that’s what Pelosi claimed about the right.  That’s ok, tomorrow is a new day.

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

the 3 Billion accounting error stinks of corruption.

but Bigrunner, it's both sides.

Better get John Bull Durham on the case.

But I don't think it matters,  just last week Benedict Donald claimed America doesn't have anymore ammunition left after giving it all to Ukraine. 

16 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Uhh.  Hey, stupid.  Ron DeSantis WAS running in the 2022 election.

You are fucking retarded in every way possible.

"Benedict Donald is no longer president or leader of Neo-Nazis.  My focus is on Ron Defascist". Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey 

"I 2nd that. Ron Defascist is fantastic and will be the next president and keep an eye on Liar Lake,  she's great". WVU

Is Joe Biden going down?

Neo-Nazi Housepicks says Joe Biden is going down. 

Neo-Nazi FairWarning said Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence without the help of George Soros. 

WVU said Joe Biden is corrupt just as Donald Trump is.

Folks this is what we are dealing with in America.

58 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Benedict Donald is no longer president or leader of Neo-Nazis.  My focus is on Ron Defascist". Neo-Nazi Dumb Monkey 

"I 2nd that. Ron Defascist is fantastic and will be the next president and keep an eye on Liar Lake,  she's great". WVU

What are your thought on Biden claiming to have killed a key member of Al-Qaeda but instead killed an innocent father who was merely a poor brick layer?  Shocked at all even after Obama's defense secretary is quoted as saying that Biden had been wrong on every foreign defense policy for 4 decades?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/05/18/the-biden-administration-launched-a-drone-strike-against-the-wrong-person-again-n2623459

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What are your thought on Biden claiming to have killed a key member of Al-Qaeda but instead killed an innocent father who was merely a poor brick layer?  Shocked at all even after Obama's defense secretary is quoted as saying that Biden had been wrong on every foreign defense policy for 4 decades?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/05/18/the-biden-administration-launched-a-drone-strike-against-the-wrong-person-again-n2623459

More importantly what are your thoughts on these facts:

1. Benedict Donald calling PooTin a genius and great leader for invading Ukraine. 

2. Benedict Donald said America doesn't have any ammunition left after giving it all to Ukraine. 

3. After nine months democrats are ripping babies our of the mothers womb.

P.S. Are you going to vote for Benedict Donald again?

Just now, Bigrunner said:

More importantly what are your thoughts on these facts:

1. Benedict Donald calling PooTin a genius and great leader for invading Ukraine. 

2. Benedict Donald said America doesn't have any ammunition left after giving it all to Ukraine. 

3. After nine months democrats are ripping babies our of the mothers womb.

P.S. Are you going to vote for Benedict Donald again?

So you can't answer anything about Biden's foreign policy failures.  Ignore all you want but it happened and was another failure of Biden.

Of course I'm voting for Trump again.  If it's between him and a senile old racist that has failed this country on every level who's own party doesn't want him to run again then of course I'm voting for Trump as should you.  Don't sit it out like WVU.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

So you can't answer anything about Biden's foreign policy failures.  Ignore all you want but it happened and was another failure of Biden.

Of course I'm voting for Trump again.  If it's between him and a senile old racist that has failed this country on every level who's own party doesn't want him to run again then of course I'm voting for Trump as should you.  Don't sit it out like WVU.

I asked you about facts. 

Your opinion of foreign policy failures are your opinions.  No need to discuss. 

But I knew Neo-Nazis would have zero problem voting for a self confessed serial sexual predator and now a known sexual abuser. Mysonginistic ideology is a belief and practic of most Neo-Nazis. 

25 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

How does that even happen?  

Pentagon used the replacement value of the weapons provided instead of the actual cost.

WVU and Neo-Nazi Redstripe love them a good conspiracy.

Have you seen 2,000 Mules? 

The so called  Mules are black people committing so called massive voter fraud. 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Pentagon used the replacement value of the weapons provided instead of the actual cost.

WVU and Neo-Nazi Redstripe love them a good conspiracy.

Have you seen 2,000 Mules? 

The so called  Mules are black people committing so called massive voter fraud. 

how bad of an accountant do you have to be to make this error?  99.99% of accountants would not make this error.

54 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

One thing we do know is this administration plays fast and loose with numbers and facts.  

But at least this president isn't demanding political favors and investigations from the FBI  or DOJ. 

Nor is he urging congress and his base to overturn the results of an election. 

147 Republicons voted to overturn the results of 2020 presidential election. 

Republicon fucken scum  

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/07/us/elections/electoral-college-biden-objectors.html

1 hour ago, WVU said:

how bad of an accountant do you have to be to make this error?  99.99% of accountants would not make this error.

I doubt that.

What do you think of Ron Defascist costing Florida 2,000 jobs and billions of dollars? Fascism has significant costs. When will Floridians wake up? Or are they to far gone in their anti woke and Neo-Nazi ideology. 

24 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I doubt that.

What do you think of Ron Defascist costing Florida 2,000 jobs and billions of dollars? Fascism has significant costs. When will Floridians wake up? Or are they to far gone in their anti woke and Neo-Nazi ideology. 

So you're calling the Biden administration fascists for their $3 billion "error"?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread