Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mayor Pete is going to win it all.

I'd be more than fine with that.   Lizzie, Kamala, Mayor Pete are my top 3.

I went into this wanting Tulsi.   Liked her in 2016, and she's hot.  But She's a disaster.  A pro Russian, supports Putin, excuses the Idiot, unmitigated disaster.   I supported Bernie in 2016.  Too old.   I've been a Biden fan for years.   Double 2 old.   Of course I'll vote for any D over the Idiot, but have my preferences, and those are my top 3.  

Do you think Kamala came off as highly coached?

Either way, there's no denying she performed well. She's going to skyrocket up the polls.

Not at all.  Came off as very genuine and passionate.   She's a helluva debater.   Saw her opening and attacked.   Hopefully by the July 30th next debate, some of the imposters drop out(Looking at YOU Beto, he was embarrassingly bad for one of the supposed upper tier, among others), and we get more down to business with the real hopefuls.  

Dems are better off going young, the more I think about it.  If you get old vs. old... nothing really stands out... 

You get some young blood in there and it'll energize the party.

MAYOR PETE!  Donating now!

Absolutely.   Bernie already crying Ageism.   He's right, but the Presidency should be for the new generation, and I say that as one closer to the old, washed up generation.   Glad Swalwell went there and opened it.  It needed to be said, but I wasn't sure anyone would have the stones to do it.   A Kamala/Mayor Pete ticket would be tremendous.   Just progressive enough, just centrist enough, a War Vet, a Prosecutor.  Obvious minority representation for those who care about that stuff.   Either one would destroy the Idiot in the debates.  Lizzie is great also, but at 71 in 2020, she would be better served as part of a younger administration, than leading it.  You're right.  She's so fucking smart and competent though.   

Clear front runner.  It is a down to 3 people, really.  And Liz is one of them.   :shake

We are witnessing the first female American President taking charge in the early days of her campaign.  Enjoy the moment.  Liz- 2020

She should have run in 2016 when she had a clear opening as the anti Hillary.   I've been mad at her for 3 years that she didn't.   She'd be running for re-election now.   I'm finally over my anger because she's running a great campaign.  But I can't help thinking maybe her time has passed, and let's leave it for a young gun like Kamala, or Mayor Pete, and take a high ranking position in their administration.    But I'd strongly support Lizzie if she winds up the candidate.  

Not at all.  Came off as very genuine and passionate.   She's a helluva debater.   Saw her opening and attacked.   Hopefully by the July 30th next debate, some of the imposters drop out(Looking at YOU Beto, he was embarrassingly bad for one of the supposed upper tier, among others), and we get more down to business with the real hopefuls.

She spoke to regular people at moments and I saw what you say, but then others seemed planned out.

She spoke to regular people at moments and I saw what you say, but then others seemed planned out.

I'm sure she had her talking points, like every well prepared debater should.   I don't think that's a negative unless you repeat them over and over and over and over, like Marco did in 2016, or Bernie did tonight.    

Salwell just so feminine

Don't see that at all.  He was ballsy enough to bring up the age thing.   I was so glad someone did.   He didn't get much time, but most of it was spent on America needing the new generation to lead.   He's right, and although he probably won't be the beneficiary of it, it was something that needed to be said.  I don't think someone else higher up in the polls like Kamala or Mayor Pete would have said it.  For that, Swalwell is one of my winners tonight.  

He may have been instructed to take that position.

Gotta think DNC coordinates as they can. Not accusing of rigging, but still, people talk.

DNC wants(or wanted) Biden.   So they would not have instructed him.  If he did it to help fellow Californian Kamala, glad he did.   Someone had to.  He beat an 82 year old to get his seat, so apparently he was just doing something that worked for him previously.   If we can get America used to this line of thinking before the general, and Mayor Pete or Kamala are the nominee, it'll be easy for them to go there against the Idiot. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/28/who-is-eric-swalwell-why-did-he-just-tell-joe-biden-pass-torch/?noredirect&utm_term=.24dd441c5f3d

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread