• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love these democrats that lie even more than the republicans, setting up fake pictures of fake drowning immigrants, and fake pictures of fake crying.  pocahontas fits right in with her fake native american background to get a job at harvard where she made $330,000/class

how can someone that made $330,000 for each class she taught (and got illegally) claim to be for the people?

love these aoc pictures, what a fraud

260619fence1.jpg

260619fence3.jpg

Yes your ability to predict will bode well for a 4 term Trump, remember your cries of "Avenatti he's the man".

Fucking dipshit.

Dumb people have poor memories. It's amusing watching their convictions and preferences blow around like a leaf in the wind... It's bernie, no Biden's the man, I like Tulsi, go Liz, no it's pete(I'd give him a hummer), wait, Kamalla is the one, no they're all great!

The truth is that none of them stand a chance against Trump.

love these democrats that lie even more than the republicans, setting up fake pictures of fake drowning immigrants, and fake pictures of fake crying.  pocahontas fits right in with her fake native american background to get a job at harvard where she made $330,000/class

how can someone that made $330,000 for each class she taught (and got illegally) claim to be for the people?

love these aoc pictures, what a fraud

260619fence1.jpg

260619fence3.jpg

Take a good look at this picture liberals, this is your new leader, a total fraud, she filmed herself having an emotional breakdown, supposedly over the fate of imprisoned children. When in reality there was nothing but a half empty parking lot.  :doh

Take a good look at this picture liberals, this is your new leader, a total fraud

all of them are frauds, regardless of political affiliation, including trump

the first time trump ran for president he ran as a liberal supporting universal health care

none of them give a shit about anything but enhancing their own self interest

America is fucked

all of them are frauds, regardless of political affiliation, including trump

the first time trump ran for president he ran as a liberal supporting universal health care

none of them give a shit about anything but enhancing their own self interest

America is fucked

Actually, Trump is as genuine as it gets, he say's exactly what he thinks almost all the time...that's why they hate him. Remember when Jeb Bush told him "you wont be able to insult your way to the presidency", he was a tad off, Trump perfectly labels people in ways that expose their weaknesses.

Didn’t watch the debate. Saw a clip of him strongly clapping back at Harris about his prior busing position. Why is he getting roasted so badly today? Did he perform that poorly?

Learned today.....it’s busing, not bussing? Who knew?

Actually, Trump is as genuine as it gets, he say's exactly what he thinks almost all the time...that's why they hate him. Remember when Jeb Bush told him "you wont be able to insult your way to the presidency", he was a tad off, Trump perfectly labels people in ways that expose their weaknesses.

Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More

I am in Japan at the G-20, representing our Country well, but I heard it was not a good day for Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie. One is exhausted, the other is nuts - so what’s the big deal?

One of the leaders of the conservative / Drudge / Breitbart fanbase kind of summed it up nicely

And she supported trump from the beginning and said he'd win the election when people thought he was a joke

"Why would I vote for him again?  To make sure, I don't know, Ivanka and Jared can make money.  That seems to be the main point of his presidency at this point"  Anne Coulter 

Either way, the division is obviously the problem

China is taking over the world stage because of their nationalism

If you attack one person in China, you are attacking all Chinese people

In America, we think there's some big difference between all of us because of some small issue, like abortion

who is that much of a snowflake pussy that they give a shit if a girl kills fetus in her stomach

the world is overpopulated and we don't need kids

People think it's liberals VS conservatives, but it's really Mcdonalds VS Burger King

They should realize we aren't that much different

One of the leaders of the conservative / Drudge / Breitbart fanbase kind of summed it up nicely

And she supported trump from the beginning and said he'd win the election when people thought he was a joke

"Why would I vote for him again?  To make sure, I don't know, Ivanka and Jared can make money.  That seems to be the main point of his presidency at this point"  Anne Coulter 

Either way, the division is obviously the problem

China is taking over the world stage because of their nationalism

If you attack one person in China, you are attacking all Chinese people

In America, we think there's some big difference between all of us because of some small issue, like abortion

who is that much of a snowflake pussy that they give a shit if a girl kills fetus in her stomach

the world is overpopulated and we don't need kids

People think it's liberals VS conservatives, but it's really Mcdonalds VS Burger King

They should realize we aren't that much different

I agree for the most part, but who's the party of division, who tries to use class division against one another? Only the democrats do that.

Yes your ability to predict will bode well for a 4 term Trump, remember your cries of "Avenatti he's the man".

Fucking dipshit.

Just another Lie by a proven, continuous liar.   What I said about Avenatti is he's giving the D's a blueprint of how to beat The Idiot Drumpf.   Be a fearless, dirty fighter.   I specifically said he's NOT the man, just the person laying out the blueprint for who would be the ultimate candidate.  Someone who can get down in the street and outfight the Idiot at his own game.   It was true when I said it then, it's still true.  

Didn’t watch the debate. Saw a clip of him strongly clapping back at Harris about his prior busing position. Why is he getting roasted so badly today? Did he perform that poorly?

Learned today.....it’s busing, not bussing? Who knew?

He was made to look old, tired, and out of touch,  and yes.   To paraphrase Joe Biden and what he accurately said about Rudy's early frontrunning status that faded out, in 2008, Biden is a noun, a verb, and the Obama administration.  But he ain't Obama.    

Fucking dipshit.

Fucking dipshit.

just to add, the guesser said everyone is going to flip on trump.....lol

flipper should be his new name....

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread