• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A different time and a different country. But there's so many scary similarities between The Trump RepubliCONS and the Hilter Nazi's. Let's name them them and I'll start:

1. Both parties practice ethnic cleansing. Trump is conducting ethnic cleansing of Latinos. Hitler conducted ethnic cleansing of Jews, blacks and others.

2. Both parties are made up of extreme white nationalist.

Others are welcome to chime in. Let's get at least 10 similarities!

A different time and a different country. But there's so many scary similarities between The Trump RepubliCONS and the Hilter Nazi's. Let's name them them and I'll start:

1. Both parties practice ethnic cleansing. Trump is conducting ethnic cleansing of Latinos. Hitler conducted ethnic cleansing of Jews, blacks and others.

That's a start.

And hey, you may not be wrong......but I think it's more appropriate to have this type of discussion than to assume he's going to turn into Literal Hitler, as that serves no purpose, imo. 

But when it comes to thoughts like this, these are the types of points of disagreement and contention that are more valid and worth examining/understanding. 

Because hey, I do acknowledge that he could be running a great con job as interference for the Rich to get away with whatever they want. I may be more on the Pro Trump/Pro Republican position these days, but I can and will still attempt to see things from diff views. 

A "Literal Hitler", you fucking chimpanzee? Do you even understand what that means? Do you realize the amount of plastic surgery that would require? There was only one literal Hitler. Wait for it....that would be Hitler himself, last seen burning outside a bunker in Berlin. What you're really talking about is a Literal Trump who presides over a political party that shows some remarkable comparisons, in terms of political strategy and tactics, to the party Hitler presided over. 

Nobody is going to turn into a literal Hitler. 

A different time and a different country. But there's so many scary similarities between The Trump RepubliCONS and the Hilter Nazi's. Let's name them and I'll start:

3. This is a good one! Hitler's Nazi's thought they were good people. The Trump RepubliCONS also think they're good people.

So Japan is insolvent at 280%?

LOL.

You're absolutely clueless.

No Japan, due to it's extremely large current and capital accounts is still able to make interest payments on it's debt without borrowing money.

It's debt is almost entirely held by it's own people at interest rates next to nothing.

Hope this helps.

This is so good that you had to post it again when it was ignored the first time.  

You actually posted this THREE times.  paddy responded as a pity response.

What a joke.  

This is so good that you had to post it again when it was ignored the first time.

You actually posted this THREE times. paddy responded as a pity response.

What a joke.

You don't get it. I'm building a list. One at a time. With the help of other forum members we're easily gonna build the list to over 10.

Guesser one of the sharpest and smartest posters at TGF will certainly add to the list.

A different time and a different country. But there's so many scary similarities between The Trump RepubliCONS and the Hilter Nazi's. Let's name them and I'll start:

3. This is a good one! Hitler's Nazi's thought they were good people. The Trump RepubliCONS also think they're good people.

4. Hitler was a murderous dictator. Trump loves murderous dictators and is a wannabe dictator.

I think this list will grow to ten.

Disgusting that anyone would compare the Holocaust to what is happening at our borders.  

People that are not citizens of this country are choosing to cross into this nation without taking the proper steps.  Knowing they will be detained.  CHOOSING to do so.

And sickos compare this to the Holocaust.  The extermination of millions of people.  

Disgusting. 

Disgusting that anyone would compare the Holocaust to what is happening at our borders.  

People that are not citizens of this country are choosing to cross into this nation without taking the proper steps.  Knowing they will be detained.  CHOOSING to do so.

And sickos compare this to the Holocaust.  The extermination of millions of people.  

Disgusting.

Agree.

Crosses a barrier that shouldn't be touched.

Hate Trump all you want, but do not go there.

Agree.

Crosses a barrier that shouldn't be touched.

Hate Trump all you want, but do not go there.

Shameful.  

And these idiots know that this same exact thing happened when Obama was president.  Yet they use this as political firepower.  And go so far as to compare it to the Holocaust.  People with no moral fiber whatsoever will stoop to any level when the going gets rough.  

Disgusting.  

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread