TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Of course I meant the victims, but also families and the world in general.

So now you, too, believe he will go full Hitler?

You not only remain silent in situations of injustice you're defending it. Those that remain silent are siding with the oppressor. Mach what you're doing is worse.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he's doing some really good things for America that no career politicians would ever have the balls to do. Reworking our trade deals and giving us leverage to negotiate with tariffs is something not one of the current candidates nor past Presidents would ever accomplish - even though Bernie ran on that same premise last race.

I don't think Bernie would have been able to pull it off. I think when it came down to it, Bernie would have buckled to the opposition to tariffs. And we have yet to see what kind of trade deal we'll get from Trump, but at least he's giving us leverage in that arena.

I'd like Trump to be more fiscally responsible but I don't see a candidate who's any better in that aspect. They're all talking about spending money to make life easier for people who should be hungry to succeed - not comfortable in poverty.

And on Monday did you hear? He'll be issuing and Executive Order saying the sky is blue.

Then you can compare that to all the other good things he has done. Lol

Rewrite the trade agreements lol. Monkey the Right Winger is drinking the kool-aid. Next I expect Monkey the Fox News parrot to say the economy is the greatest ever.

Monkey has been referencing human trafficking a lot today. I bet that came from Fox News. Must be the Right Wing talking point of the day. Monkey not the brightest crayon in the box.

And on Monday did you hear? He'll be issuing and Executive Order saying the sky is blue.

Then you can compare that to all the other good things he has done. Lol

Rewrite the trade agreements lol. Monkey the Right Winger is drinking the kool-aid. Next I expect Monkey the Fox News parrot to say the economy is the greatest ever.

Monkey has been referencing human trafficking a lot today. I bet that came from Fox News. Must be the Right Wing talking point of the day. Monkey not the brightest crayon in the box.

I've been called a libtard on this forum and I've been called a Fox News parrot. Doesn't bother me at all because it always comes from some of the most ignorant partisan dumbfucks on the planet.

The only news I ever watch is what comes on CNBC when the market is open.

Sorry, clown. I'm not a sheep like you.

If you don't think the tariffs are for leverage in trade negotiations, I'll just stop even acknowledging you from now on. Because that sort of stupidity is subhuman.

I think he's doing some really good things for America that no career politicians would ever have the balls to do. Reworking our trade deals and giving us leverage to negotiate with tariffs is something not one of the current candidates nor past Presidents would ever accomplish - even though Bernie ran on that same premise last race.

You like how he reworked the trade deals? Which trade deals? How many has he reworked? What are the main differences between the old trade deals vs. the new trade deals? Can you give us a date when the new trade deals started so we can measure the result.

He's reworked our trade deals? That is impressive. Lol. Need details and dates of reworked trade deals.

I don't think Bernie would have been able to pull it off. I think when it came down to it, Bernie would have buckled to the opposition to tariffs. And we have yet to see what kind of trade deal we'll get from Trump, but at least he's giving us leverage in that arena.

I'd like Trump to be more fiscally responsible but I don't see a candidate who's any better in that aspect. They're all talking about spending money to make life easier for people who should be hungry to succeed - not comfortable in poverty.

I'm more for Free trade and Non Government interference in international business dealings, except for safety issues.   That used to be the de facto Conservative position.   High tariffs hurt both consumers and businesses.   I won't get into a deep discussion of economics because I'm not qualified, but I think the economy, while doing well, would be doing better without these tariff threats.  

Judging by his history, it'll be a horrible deal for America, but the cultists will squeal with delight that it's a great deal, simply because the idiot will call it a great deal, no matter the actual details.  

I'm more for Free trade and Non Government interference in international business dealings, except for safety issues.   That used to be the de facto Conservative position.   High tariffs hurt both consumers and businesses.   I won't get into a deep discussion of economics because I'm not qualified, but I think the economy, while doing well, would be doing better without these tariff threats.  

Judging by his history, it'll be a horrible deal for America, but the cultists will squeal with delight that it's a great deal, simply because the idiot will call it a great deal, no matter the actual details.

Can't be any worse than what we've had the last 40 years. How many American companies actually make products here these days?

That's the number one reason that wages have been stagnant and the middle class is dwindling.

Do you think Trump and Xi Jinping met at the G20 just to share a coffee, genius?

Exactly just what I thought. You watched Fox News, Hannity said he loves how Trump has reworked trade deals including NAFTA. Then you became a Hannity parrot.

You claim you like something that you don't know anything about. Be more prepared the next time you parrot Sean Hannity! Careful!

Exactly just what I thought. You watched Fox News, Hannity said he loves how Trump has reworked trade deals including NAFTA. Then you became a Hannity parrot.

You claim you like something that you don't know anything about. Be more prepared the next time you parrot Sean Hannity! Careful!

I haven't watched a second of Fox News in about 12 years. But if you say so.

I said nothing about NAFTA. And I didn't use the past tense, dumbfuck.

Can't be any worse than what we've had the last 40 years. How many American companies actually make products here these days?

That's the number one reason that wages have been stagnant and the middle class is dwindling.

Is protectionism the best way to solve that though?   IMO, it's not, and historically it hasn't been.   It hurts the consumer.   

I haven't watched a second of Fox News in about 12 years. But if you say so.

Trump is playing chicken when it comes to foreign policy. He's also selling out America to the highest bidders. China included. China's kicking his ass.

Trump left the Japan summit thinking a deal with China was made. China was going to start buying products from our farmers. A lot of soybean. Billions? It hasn't happened. Trump got played again. Recently there was an uprising in Hong Kong. Massive protest. Normally the leader of the Free world, the president of the USA would criticise the oppressor, the dictator, in this case XI. But not Trump, Xi actually asked Trump to not comment on the massive protest. Trump obliged because he's selling out America. Trump is trading traditional foreign policy for political wins. That's dangerous.

Is protectionism the best way to solve that though?   IMO, it's not, and historically it hasn't been.   It hurts the consumer.

From a protectionist standpoint is the only way to negotiate a better trade deal. None of the trade deals in place are purely free trade anyway.

If a trade deal makes the consumer unemployable, the trade deal will hurt the consumer as bad if not more than tariffs will.

Hurting the consumer is temporary with the tariffs anyway - until a better trade deal is reached.

That doesn't even factor in the protection of intellectual property which is essentially absent in certain markets and is necessary for certain industries to maintain profitability.

Trump is playing chicken when it comes to foreign policy. He's also selling out America to the highest bidders. China included. China's kicking his ass.

Trump left the Japan summit thinking a deal with China was made. China was going to start buying products from our farmers. A lot of soybean. Billions? It hasn't happened. Trump got played again. Recently there was an uprising in Hong Kong. Massive protest. Normally the leader of the Free world, the president of the USA would criticise the oppressor, the dictator, in this case XI. But not Trump, Xi actually asked Trump to not comment on the massive protest. Trump obliged because he's selling out America. Trump is trading traditional foreign policy for political wins. That's dangerous.

Yeah. Trump thought there was a trade deal. That's why the U.S. and China have almost daily trade talks, dumbfuck.

You're a complete idiot. I'm done even addressing your nonsense.

False.

Trump is playing with house money since the default position can always be had. And he knows this.

Guy is working to leverage all these places. Just watch.

He has a way of going about these things, but in the end, his proficiency in power games usually wins out.

Exactly. The worst that happens is that we end up where we were before the tariffs.

Do you think Trump and Xi Jinping met at the G20 just to share a coffee, genius?

They negotiated. Trump left thinking China would start buying from our farmers. It hasn't happened. Trump got played. You keep posting hogwash that is back firing big-time. Stop posting shit you know nothing about.

You say you like how Trump is reworking trade deals. Lol. I ask you to explain. No response except "you watch the news" or "why do you think Trump and Xi met at the G20". Boy that backfired.

Trump is making Foreign policy if he thinks it will be a political win.

Monkey I have exposed your lack of knowledge, bigly. Tell us about Trump's foreign policy towards North Korea. Trump loves KJU. Can you explain?

The beauty of Trump is his ego.

He literally would rather die than fail.

That's going to work out for us. And why Reps made him their puppet.

There's also the fact that we have a huge trade deficit with China. They can't possibly out-tariff us.

Trump is using the right strategy. We'll see what comes of it.

Yeah. Trump thought there was a trade deal. That's why the U.S. and China have almost daily trade talks, dumbfuck.

You're a complete idiot. I'm done even addressing your nonsense.

Trump is desperately searching for a political win he could care less about foreign policy. It's called selling out America knucklehead. He's sold out America to Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, China.

You love the reworked trade deals but you can't explain what was and is being reworked. FYI, the new NAFTA is the same as the old NAFTA, just a different name. You and Mach are impressed. Lol. Massive protest in Hong Kong. Not a peep from the leader of the Free world. But this same leader boasts how he loves KJU, how great a leader KJU is. America is being sold to the highest bidders.

Monkey buried on the reworked trade deals and the G20 meetings between Trump And Xi. Did you hear NK denuclearized? Lol

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread