TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

http://www.peepsplace.com/showpost.php?p=1492328

Total partisan here. You got me.

Not finding any support of yours for ANY conservative candidate.

I'd bet you can dig up some posts at EOG that has The Guesser in support of Clinton.  Although he recently has said he would never vote for a Clinton. 

These Libtards just aren't honorable people.  They are scum. 

• Replies 69.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.peepsplace.com/showpost.php?p=1492328

Total partisan here. You got me.

Not finding any support of yours for ANY conservative candidate.

Who did you vote for Culty?   And who would you vote for in 2020? 

Why would I support a Socially Conservative candidate?  They are against everything I'm for.   Fiscally Conservative sure, and I've named several.   

I'd bet you can dig up some posts at EOG that has The Guesser in support of Clinton.  Although he recently has said he would never vote for a Clinton. 

These Libtards just aren't honorable people.  They are scum. 

How much are you willing to lose that you can't?  Of course, being a cultist yourself, you have little integrity or honor, so you'll just twist a non scathing attack on a Clinton as some kind of defense.  

Who did you vote for Culty?   And who would you vote for in 2020? 

Why would I support a Socially Conservative candidate?  They are against everything I'm for.   Fiscally Conservative sure, and I've named several.

I voted for the Libertarian Party (Johnson/Weld... you know the guy you say you supposedly support) in the hopes that they would get enough votes to qualify for FEC public funding next election.

Did I say "socially conservative"? I said I can't find a post from you supporting a SINGLE CONSERVATIVE candidate. And I HIGHLY doubt one exists - while there are plenty from me supporting both sides.

How much are you willing to lose that you can't?  Of course, being a cultist yourself, you have little integrity or honor, so you'll just twist a non scathing attack on a Clinton as some kind of defense.

Just proving his point. You want to stereotype people so badly if they don't 100% agree with the libtarded agenda being spoon fed to you.

I voted for the Libertarian Party (Johnson/Weld... you know the guy you say you supposedly support) in the hopes that they would get enough votes to qualify for FEC public funding next election.

Did I say "socially conservative"? I said I can't find a post from you supporting a SINGLE CONSERVATIVE candidate. And I HIGHLY doubt one exists - while there are plenty from me supporting both sides.

Not a single post on Peeps from you containing the words Weld or Kasich.

Kasich used to be considered a Conservative, until your party moved so far right, that a normal person can't recognize it or support it anymore, Culty.   

No results found on EOG for posts by TheGuesser on Kasich or Weld either.

Strange.

How about the Rx, Culty, since prior to the 2016 election, that's where my most of my political posts on a sports forum were.   SBR also, but not nearly as much. No matter where you look though, Culty, you won't find me supporting a Clinton.    

How about the Rx, Culty, since prior to the 2016 election, that's where my most of my political posts on a sports forum were. SBR also, but not nearly as much. No matter where you look though, Culty, you won't find me supporting a Clinton.

I've done enough digging for you already and came up EMPTY.

So if you didn't support a Clinton, that means that you supported a conservative? LOL.

There's one of us who has expressed support for candidates from both sides and that one is not you.

As usual, Culty, you're FOS.   Just days ago, I said I'd support Weld, and already have.   All during the 2016 primaries, Kasich was a candidate I would have voted for.  Just because you can't find it where you're looking, doesn't mean it didn't exist.  

It's simply amazing that these lefties really think republicans dont like trump, that we just sort of tolerate him but secretly wish he was different. We dont, we love what he does and how he does it. Trump is the republican party now, without him there wont be a party anymore, who here would ever consider a Rubio, cruz, bush, kasich, etc again?

If you truly want to solve the corruption and gridlock of the two party system, a party receiving 5% or more of the popular vote qualifies the party as a minor party and public funding of the party's campaigns in the subsequent election.

Let's face it, Johnson isn't going to win but a vote for him could be a start in the right direction.

It's far better to vote for something you want and not get it than to vote for something you don't want and get it.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/29450-a-vote-for-johnsonweld-is-not-a-wasted-vote/

This election is another giant douche vs. turd sandwich like every other election in recent history. Makes no difference who is elected between Trump and Clinton. Middle America gets fucked either way.

I'm a cultist. Just ask a libtarded dipshit.

Thanks for saving me the time.  Not that I would have wasted it on that anyway.  

Bluffed and he called it.  

I'll give The Guesser respect for that.  Ive given him respect before.  He's one of the few Libtards that has earned any from me. 

He didn't dig hard.   Later on when I have time, I'll do some digging and find some posts from back then.   Do I expect Culty or any Cultist to apologize?   Of course not.   You all sold your integrity when you became a cultist.  

I'm tired of the constant fear mongering on both sides. It's time for a third party to step in and get something done for the good of America - things that aren't quarterbacked from special interests.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Continuing on with the two party system truly is insanity.

Cultist.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread