• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Memory Lane.   Chiefs on the Money Line in Super Bowl 4, cleaned out my school.   Insane Buster gets triggered over that for some reason.  

And while most normal same people on East coast will be going to bed shortly...Your pathetic mentally ill ass will be posting until 5 am or so and still be going strong many hours after that as proven before...If I lived in a moral sewer and without any friends because they all died in 9/11 like you do I can somewhat understand.....Kindergarten bookie!

The trade war is costing Americans 1k-2k  a year ............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you didn't even know there was a trade war until you read it here you pickled fukk

you don't know jakk fukkin shit about it

go play jax or better till you shit yer fukkin pants, take the $18 bukks you won buy 32 rolls of pennies and $2  of rope and kill yourself

the weight of the pennies will break the rubber neck you got from 30 years of blowin dikk for a free spin

And while most normal same people on East coast will be going to bed shortly...Your pathetic mentally ill ass will be posting until 5 am or so and still be going strong many hours after that as proven before...If I lived in a moral sewer and without any friends because they all died in 9/11 like you do I can somewhat understand.....Kindergarten bookie!

Damn.  Buster makes his LONG way from TheRx to throw DAGGERS at The Guesser.  

shut the fukk up Rambo

ain't nobody answer to you fer shit ya goofy bastard

show up here lookin for dikk to sukk and got pissed on.

you didn't even know there was a trade war until you read it here you pickled fukk

you don't know jakk fukkin shit about it

go play jax or better till you shit yer fukkin pants, take the $18 bukks you won buy 32 rolls of pennies and $2  of rope and kill yourself

the weight of the pennies will break the rubber neck you got from 30 years of blowin dikk for a free spin

LOL, ok...…..own 191 acres of prime farmland, but I don't know shit about trade and trade wars.

Stop the nonsense on this forum daily.

---------------------------------

I get it, you love the fun N games here as an....

IMPOSTER......a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.

Damn.  Buster makes his LONG way from TheRx to throw DAGGERS at The Guesser.  

It's the weirdest thing.  This insane nut got triggered because I won money when I was a kid by betting anyone in my school on Super Bowl IV taking the Chiefs without the 13 points.   Never even knew who he was, and when I posted that story the nutcase went insane, and hasn't stopped since.  He is right about my hours though, and that I lost people I knew in 9/11.   Most normal people would not use losing friends in 9/11 as an attack.  Then there's Buster.  

It's the weirdest thing.  This insane nut got triggered because I won money when I was a kid by betting anyone in my school on Super Bowl IV taking the Chiefs without the 13 points.   Never even knew who he was, and when I posted that story the nutcase went insane, and hasn't stopped since.  He is right about my hours though, and that I lost people I knew in 9/11.   Most normal people would not use losing friends in 9/11 as an attack.  Then there's Buster.  

Forum wars are crazy.  And apparently know, no bounds. 

shut the fukk up Rambo

ain't nobody answer to you fer shit ya goofy bastard

show up here lookin for dikk to sukk and got pissed on.

Says the dumb  beady eyed fucker that attacked Meatman at EOG for living in Vegas and once called out never returned....You are nothing...You don't have shit...As stated before you supposedly live in one of the most beautiful places on earth yet you spend countless hours on here arguing....Nothing but a  mentally ill piece of shit...Tough guy!

Because you were claiming to not being a senior citizen...The math did not add up...So just admit you are and it stops here...Not many 6 year olds "cleaned" up on that super bowl...Piece of shit...

Says the dumb  beady eyed fucker that attacked Meatman at EOG for living in Vegas and once called out never returned....You are nothing...You don't have shit...As stated before you supposedly live in one of the most beautiful places on earth yet you spend countless hours on here arguing....Nothing but a  mentally ill piece of shit...Tough guy!

He's a fictional character...……….could be anyone.

BoatBoatBoat, Tuckman, McIrish, Krackman, Yanks, Baus, Shrink, etc.,etc

You have some posters throwing shit around that have literally never met a SINGLE poster, lololol.

Ive met 5 that I can remember.  And all were pleasant experiences, outside of the awkward Nappy experience...  Much less meet ups than you I am sure.

-FH-, Coach Taylor, Big Ted, Bfo, RONALD.  

That's a quality short list right there...  :cigar

LOL, ok...…..own 191 acres of prime farmland, but I don't know shit about trade and trade wars.

Stop the nonsense on this forum daily.

---------------------------------

I get it, you love the fun N games here as an....

IMPOSTER......

a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.

Two things

1. Gia fukk about what you got or dont. Not my problem jeffree.

2. Go fukk yerself and yer shitty azz.

That izall.

Because you were claiming to not being a senior citizen...The math did not add up...So just admit you are and it stops here...Not many 6 year olds "cleaned" up on that super bowl...Piece of shit...

I didn't claim I wasn't a "senior citizen", nutcase.  I claimed, and offered to bet you thousands, that I wasn't the age you said I was.  And like the pussy you are, you backed down.   I was in public school, and won what was plenty of money at the time for a kid, on the Chiefs winning SB IV.   That's all I said.   I didn't say kindergarten.   You created that and went insane.   

Says the dumb beady eyed fucker that attacked Meatman at EOG for living in Vegas and once called out never returned....You are nothing...You don't have shit...As stated before you supposedly live in one of the most beautiful places on earth yet you spend countless hours on here arguing....Nothing but a mentally ill piece of shit...Tough guy!

Gotta be someone out there gia fukk about your burp Lulu.

Keep lookin.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread