TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Reading today that many Fed regional offices have lowered the Q3 GDP forecast to 1.1 from 1.5 and are aiming at .9 for Q4.

If the fed lowers rates they are pretty much gonna run out of bullets when recession hits in mid/late 2020.

Light years away is the 3.0 GDP target used to sell you tax reform.

2.3 trillion dollars vanish and all you got was.....

Does everyone running in 2020 get a 2.3 trillion dollar free pass?

Aint our problem.

We got money for nothing and chicks for free. :cigar

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading today that many Fed regional offices have lowered the Q3 GDP forecast to 1.1 from 1.5 and are aiming at .9 for Q4.

If the fed lowers rates they are pretty much gonna run out of bullets when recession hits in mid/late 2020.

Light years away is the 3.0 GDP target used to sell you tax reform.

2.3 trillion dollars vanish and all you got was.....

Does everyone running in 2020 get a 2.3 trillion dollar free pass?

What's the rest of the world going to do when they're sitting on negative rates then, genius?

If I wanna know what the rest of the world is gonna do, I'll pose the question.

I don't.

Where's the 3.0 GDP you were sold?

You got fleeced.

I asked the question, dipshit. You don't even know what a question mark means? LOL.

Nobody sold me on any sort of GDP growth, idiot. I'm not a sheep like you. You're the only one that gives a fuck what someone predicted. I don't give a fuck what anyone projects for GDP growth. Nobody can accurately predict it. It's a world economy, dumbfuck.

If you think tax cuts don't increase GDP, you're an absolute fucking moron. But we already know that.

I asked the question, dipshit. You don't even know what a question mark means? LOL.

Nobody sold me on any sort of GDP growth, idiot. I'm not a sheep like you. You're the only one that gives a fuck what someone predicted. I don't give a fuck what anyone projects for GDP growth. Nobody can accurately predict it. It's a world economy, dumbfuck.

If you think tax cuts don't increase GDP, you're an absolute fucking moron. But we already know that.

Your questions are usually irrelevant to me.

Tax cuts only increase GDP when the money is invested not pocketed or used to buyback shares and inflate stock prices.

And if you don't think that happened you were too busy sukking your dog's dikk but we already know that midgets only choice is usually bestiality. Ugly little fukks with big mouths and pea brains asking irrelevant questions get no more.

Your questions are usually irrelevant to me.

Tax cuts only increase GDP when the money is invested not pocketed or used to buyback shares and inflate stock prices.

And if you don't think that happened you were too busy sukking your dog's dikk but we already know that midgets only choice is usually bestiality. Ugly little fukks with big mouths and pea brains asking irrelevant questions get no more.

So the tax cuts only went to corporations?  LOL.

Good God.  How fucking dumb can a person be?

So the tax cuts only went to corporations? LOL.

Good God. How fucking dumb can a person be?

This is the absolute dumbest most out of touch with reality retard post in forum history.

I rest my case that this thread is beyond fukkin useless with Monkeydikker as living breathing proof. Took me 5 posts.

The brokedikk midget pseudo intellectual phony thinks he got a tax cut.

And Makeupbelly the unemployed dikk licking thread bump for food guy had something completely useless to say.

Didn't read.

This is the absolute dumbest most out of touch with reality Mentally challenged human post in forum history.

I rest my case that this thread is beyond fukkin useless with Monkeydikker as living breathing proof. Took me 5 posts.

The brokedikk midget pseudo intellectual phony thinks he got a tax cut.

And Makeupbelly the unemployed dikk licking thread bump for food guy had something completely useless to say.

Didn't read.

Yeah. My businesses and I got no tax cut. LOL.

Absolute moron.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread