• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liz Warren wants to get rid of nuclear energy?

We need more, not less. No?

Just imagine if she or one of the others win(which could easily happen) and they do what they say they'll do, ban oil and gas, destroy major industries, ruin the health system, massively raise taxes? it would be the end of the USA, just like that, poof.

Just imagine if she or one of the others win(which could easily happen) and they do what they say they'll do, ban oil and gas, destroy major industries, ruin the health system, massively raise taxes? it would be the end of the USA, just like that, poof.

I forgot about opening the borders, no border control at all, just let them in, yup, that's their plan. And then give all those people free shit too.

So do you like her? Lets face it, some people are likeable/relatable, and some are not. Hillary WAS NOT, no way of pussy footing around it, she was a person that the avg voter looks at, and dislikes.

Is Warren different, I dont see it?

Besides being extremely unlikeable, Hillary had years of a shady background.   People don't trust her.  Lizzie has none of those problems.  Her biggest problem is her age.  

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told an NBC anchor Wednesday it was not accurate to suggest that Russia flipped the 2016 election in President Trump's favor.

"I don’t think there is any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have," she told NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie. Guthrie had just asked whether Russian interference "actually worked" and blocked a victory by former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Just think, this supreme court ruling should stop  the invasion, at least a big part of it. Add in the billions in pentagon money flowing to build the wall, and Trump wins again.

Wasn't more than a few months ago the Dems thought they had blocked Trump at every turn.

The reason things like this happen is because GOD is on Trumps side.  :cheers

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread