TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

That is pure BS.   I like and respect Runners opinion.   Sometimes we disagree.   Nothing he, or anyone else, would ever post or say, would push me anywhere, since I'm strong in my beliefs.  If I was a weak minded, easy influenced, no morals or decency person, with no real beliefs, that just goes the way the wind blows, with a need to align where I think I should be, to be popular with my buds,  then I could use that lame excuse for being pushed.

I didn't say YOU or YOUR types were pushed.

But you are negatively impacted when mass hysteria leftist make undecided moderates shift other way.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only ones who are influenced are the types I've described. Sadly, they abound here. They are perfect candidates to be Cultists, and so many of y'all are.

Mach is confused. He thinks Bill Barr is doing his job. Lol

Here's an interesting tidbit. Both Ambassador Bill Taylor and Mike Pompeo graduated from West Point. After 50 years of service Mike Pompeo ask Bill Taylor to return as Ambassador to Ukraine. He replaced Marie Yovanovitch who Trump, Rudy and Pete Sessions removed because she was blocking their corruption plans with Ukraine.

You know Pompeo is regretting bigly asking Taylor to serve America again. Little did Pompeo know, Taylor is a Patriot. Taylor knows the oath he took is to the constitution and not the president. Hard to believe Pompeo graduated first in his West Point class. The jackass is a traitor.

Barr/Durham are why Dems are scrambling to use impeachment as a cover, no??

Spygate! Trump is using the power of the DOJ to help him get reelected. Its an Autocratic form of government. Hes weaponized the government to self deal, and he's soliciting foreign governments to help him win reelection. How embarrassing it will be if he loses.

Youre a great poster. but this post is a little troubling.

You start by saying one can only vote for who tbey think is the best candidate. This is so wrong. No need to elaborate because you touched on it by contradicting yourself. When a Nazi is your main opponent you should never waste your vote!

if trump and his supporters were nazis half the country would have been gassed to death YEARS ago. 

if trump and his supporters were nazis half the country would have been gassed to death YEARS ago. 

Hitler rose to power in 1933.   The gassings didn't start until 1939 and 1940.   The Idiot is in the early stages of what Hitler did, following the playbook.  Hopefully sane America is strong enough and smart enough to throw him out before further stages can be achieved.  

Hitler rose to power in 1933.   The gassings didn't start until 1939 and 1940.   The Idiot is in the early stages of what Hitler did, following the playbook.  Hopefully sane America is strong enough and smart enough to throw him out before further stages can be achieved.

Are you people serious?

Absolutely ignorant and insane.

Learn history, retard.

Nothing of what you said makes me uncomfortable. It merely makes me laugh at your stupidity.

Read a timeline of what was taken from the Jews in Nazi Germany before gassing started, dipshit.

Concentration camps opened in 1933 and Hitler was declared a dictator. You not only stating something that moronic but doubling down on it shows how fucking clueless you actually are on the subject.

so its safe to say that you believe the gas chambers are right around the corner?

...what are your feelings about guns and the 2A? since libs like you will be the first ones shipped off to the camps, you must be hoarding ammo and a huge supporter of the NRA - right?

so its safe to say that you believe the gas chambers are right around the corner?

...what are your feelings about guns and the 2A? since libs like you will be the first ones shipped off to the camps, you must be hoarding ammo and a huge supporter of the NRA - right?

No, of course not everything will be the same as Nazi Germany.  The Concentration camps have already happened.  The type of atrocities like gas chambers hopefully will not.  But the general tone should disturb any sane person.   But, if he "gets the libs", it's all cool with y'all.  

2A is not a big deal to me.  It should be modernized, and of course assault weapons should be banned like they used to be, but I don't have a problem with law abiding citizens getting a gun after very strict background checks, waiting periods, etc.  I have no interest in getting a gun.  

Learn history, retard.

Nothing of what you said makes me uncomfortable. It merely makes me laugh at your stupidity.

Read a timeline of what was taken from the Jews in Nazi Germany before gassing started, dipshit.

Concentration camps opened in 1933 and Hitler was declared a dictator. You not only stating something that moronic but doubling down on it shows how fucking clueless you actually are on the subject.

Sorry, I respect your gambling knowledge, but on most everything political, you're a complete fool.  I'll take the word of people who have knowledge and experience on the subject over yours.  

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread