TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

im always happy to just let libs talk unimpeded. they cant do so without revealing how insane they actually are.

better than any argument i could ever make.

I like to be as fair as can be and listen, converse n try talking ideas out.

But... They always jump to labeling n hysteria.

Turnabout isn't always fair play, as I'll credit guesser n runner etc for responding often, but they also use disingenuous framing n labeling. Which is unfair.

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What could he actually do?

It's not as if our military/police/intelligence will allow our country to be taken hostage.

You should think this through a bit.

I get having concerns about potential wars, impulsive provocations, but going to the literal Hitler thing is soooooo extreme.

And hysteria always drowns out any potential credible concerns.

In a sense, if he were plotting stuff, people like you would be the unknown enablers by driving rational people away with the hysteria.

He's not Hitler.  But the parallels are striking and should concern everyone that cares about their Country, Democracy, and Freedom, and fears a Dictatorship.  But so many Cultists only care that he gets the libs, they'll accept anything.   

He's not Hitler.  But the parallels are striking and should concern everyone that cares about their Country, Democracy, and Freedom, and fears a Dictatorship.  But so many Cultists only care that he gets the libs, they'll accept anything.

You have no fucking clue about history.

Other than screaming "concentration camps" like a fucking retard, there is not one parallel between Trump and Hitler.

The fact that you have no fear in publicly screaming that nonsense to begin with should tell you how fucking ignorant you are on the subject if you had one fucking brain cell.

Not one American CITIZEN has been imprisoned, retard. Nor has one American, much less one demographic of Americans, had their civil liberties stripped of them.

I've read all of your stupid propaganda. It's all ignorant bullshit.

So as long as non CITIZENS were in the Concentration Camps, it's all good with you.  Congrats Culty.  

People on the right may respect a "Bossman," but we do not value dictators in the slightest.

I appreciate you walking back the literal Hitler thing.

Makes your concerns valid n understandable.

Our President needs executive discretion but not rampantly unchecked, either.

It's also not fair how congressional dems n activist judges try neutering him at every turn.

I'll take the word of people who have lived through it and studied it over yours.

Because people who claim to be experts never do anything unethical or dishonest for personal gain/fame.

Fucking retard.

So as long as non CITIZENS were in the Concentration Camps, it's all good with you.  Congrats Culty.

Maybe you have no fucking clue what "Hitler's playbook" actually was, retard.

im running for president in 2024. 

heres my fucking platform:

1) reinstate the draft. all 18yo boys AND girls (because equality!) serve mandatory two-year tours. if peacetime, they will perform border security. let these little jackhole fucks see the reality of unimpeded migration first hand before they spout bullshit out their fucking cumholes. theyll get a grip on reality real fast. oh and if we at war, off they go to some shithole desert instead. but i bet no one will want to go to war when they all have kids serving...

2) college assistance (see above): its called the fucking GI bill. earn it.

3) back to the gold standard. fuck this ponzi scheme economy.

4) all abortion outlawed, and punishable by 25 to life (for the woman). we can put 1st trimester abortion back on the table when women are ready to negotiate fair and symmetric terms for men.

1) reinstate the draft. all 18yo boys AND girls (because equality!) serve mandatory two-year tours. if peacetime, they will perform border security. let these little jackhole fucks see the reality of unimpeded migration first hand before they spout bullshit out their fucking cumholes. theyll get a grip on reality real fast. oh and if we at war, off they go to some shithole desert instead. but i bet no one will want to go to war when they all have kids serving...

4) all abortion outlawed, and punishable by 25 to life (for the woman). we can put 1st trimester abortion back on the table when women are ready to negotiate fair and symmetric terms for men.

Sign me up!

GOP does have to own a lot of what Dems are doing, since Dems took what Reps did to Obama and amplified it.

We need order n calm tensions in each side.

That is not possible until this Idiot is out.  Ideally, when he is, some semblance of return to normalcy can begin, but it won't happen overnight.   Right now, Job 1 is getting him out.   Once he's out, the healing and calming of tensions can begin.  

If you're 34+ in 2024 go for it.  You'll find plenty of actual, bipartisan support with 1 and 2.  Of course 3 and 4 will disqualify you among the sane and serious.  

Once he's out, the healing and calming of tensions can begin.  

This is an absolute lie. You will just call the next guy a nazi too. The same way you did for Bush, the same way you did for McCain, the same way you did for Romney, the same way you did for Trump. In fact, the next guy will be "WORSE OF A NAZI THAN TRUMP!" (A dime says that will be the actual Washington Post headline.) The new guy is always, somehow, worse. And it will be no different with whoever comes after Trump. Libs have the attention span of a goldfish. They cant be outraged at something that isnt front and center 24 hours a day. Thats why so many of you think GWB is 'cute' now. Because he gave Michelle Obama a piece of candy once (awwwww).

And thats the cycle. We all know it, because it happens every single time. 

This is exactly why people like Guesser will always look like morons and why their Democratic nominee will be thoroughly embarrassed in the Presidential debates.They don't have an answer. All they have is labeling.

I thought Obama was mostly fine on immigration except catch n release.

And I believe that directly caused harm to too many citizens.

Biggest thing about immigration isn't worrying about women, children, families or age 35+ men, it's the 17-34 yr old men who are prone to violence and bring it here.

Then what do we do at the border?

It's been overwhelmed for how long now?

It's not overwhelmed.   

What we do is enforce laws, and hire many more Federal Workers to enforce the laws.  Secure the borders with personnel and technology.  Not nonsensical walls.  Punish Corporations and Business SEVERELY that encourage and engage in breaking the laws.   

It's not overwhelmed.   

What we do is enforce laws, and hire many more Federal Workers to enforce the laws.  Secure the borders with personnel and technology.  Not nonsensical walls.  Punish Corporations and Business SEVERELY that encourage and engage in breaking the laws.

MSM finally gave in n started calling it a border crisis.

If it's not overwhelmed then why the cages n facilities??

This is an absolute lie. You will just call the next guy a nazi too. The same way you did for Bush, the same way you did for McCain, the same way you did for Romney, the same way you did for Trump. In fact, the next guy will be "WORSE OF A NAZI THAN TRUMP!" (A dime says that will be the actual Washington Post headline.) The new guy is always, somehow, worse. And it will be no different with whoever comes after Trump. Libs have the attention span of a goldfish. They cant be outraged at something that isnt front and center 24 hours a day. Thats why so many of you think GWB is 'cute' now. Because he gave Michelle Obama a piece of candy once (awwwww).

And thats the cycle. We all know it, because it happens every single time. 

Lies, Balderdash, and Poppycock.  

I thought Obama was mostly fine on immigration except catch n release.

And I believe that directly caused harm to too many citizens.

Biggest thing about immigration isn't worrying about women, children, families or age 35+ men, it's the 17-34 yr old men who are prone to violence and bring it here.

Enforcement isn't selective. If the law is there, it should be enforced. If the law isn't going to be enforced, rewrite it because it's pointless.

Surely, the cartels can figure out how to move shit across the border if the law is selectively enforced. They're not as dumb as American libtards.

People crossing the border illegally are going to need to be imprisoned. Period.

Enforcement isn't selective. If the law is there, it should be enforced. If the law isn't going to be enforced, rewrite it because it's pointless.Surely, the cartels can figure out how to move shit across the border if the law is selectively enforced. They're not as dumb as American libtards.People crossing the border illegally are going to need to be imprisoned. Period.

Very fair.

And we do have to be firm since we have been too lax for too long.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread