Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pure speculation:

But there was the Russia reset, Obama saying flexibility after re-election and Uranium one deal.

So if Russia was cozying up to the Dems, then them flipping to Trump would represent a double crossing type deal and would make me wonder what Trump p r omised them.

Of course that's thinking cynically, and if such a scenario took place behind the scenes, isn't Trump wise to have won out??

Just sucks to even have to speculate and guess about our politicians.

Pure speculation:

But there was the Russia reset, Obama saying flexibility after re-election and Uranium one deal.

So if Russia was cozying up to the Dems, then them flipping to Trump would represent a double crossing type deal and would make me wonder what Trump p r omised them.

Of course that's thinking cynically, and if such a scenario took place behind the scenes, isn't Trump wise to have won out??

The reset nonsense and the comments about flexibility came before Obama was re-elected(pre 2012),  :doh

No, I don't think anyone had any doubt what they were looking for and due the complete idiocy of Trump, his retarded children and his completely clueless entourage there were a lot of cherries to pick at great expense. Why try that at the federal level? Pardons and privilege would kill the process.

That may be true, and probably is, but that still shouldn't stop the process.

Many wars have been won by remembering "it's the principle of the thing" during various battles. This is but one battle.

Pure speculation:

Trump sits where he does because he was put there to weaken the nation and every effort will be made to keep him there for as long as possible. The longer the weaker.

I'm saying his comment was "flexibility after re-election" meaning it was pre re election.

meaning itd be part of cozying up during the period.

So at some point between 2013-16, Russia wouldve had to flip.

Obama was referring to the US taking steps to disarm and weaken ourselves, which was always his primary goal as president. Dont you remember him going all over the world and apologizing for us, begging and bowing everywhere he went?

Obama was referring to the US taking steps to disarm and weaken ourselves, which was always his primary goal as president. Dont you remember him going all over the world and apologizing for us, begging and bowing everywhere he went?

That's unfair framing.

Granted, I get it appeared weak, but his attempts were to make acknowledgement for certain things n then appear to move forward.

Was very Machiavellian of him, as it helped relations with EU, etc. I dig the "We're America, bitch" straight forward doctrine of Trump/Trump officials, but Obama's style was softer to smooth things over. Wasn't Anti-American at all.

That's unfair framing.

Granted, I get it appeared weak, but his attempts were to make acknowledgement for certain things n then appear to move forward.

Was very Machiavellian of him, as it helped relations with EU, etc. I dig the "We're America, bitch" straight forward doctrine of Trump/Trump officials, but Obama's style was softer to smooth things over. Wasn't Anti-American at all.

We'll have to disagree on that one.

That's been my guesstimation, too.

If Russia is tied to Fusion, it stands to reason that they may have played both sides.

So perhaps if Hillary won, Reps would cry collusion lolololol

If Russia is tied to Fusion, it stands to reason that they may have played both sides.

if Hillary won,none of this comes out...…..

The Mueller report in a vacuum is probably of little consequence. The factual information, docs, schematics from the Mueller report, as infused into the investigations of other jurisdictions over which the Turnip has no control, will end his presidency and may be punishable by incarceration.

The Mueller report in a vacuum is probably of little consequence. The factual information, docs, schematics from the Mueller report, as infused into the investigations of other jurisdictions over which the Turnip has no control, will end his presidency and may be punishable by incarceration.

I might be wrong, but either here or across the street you said bob knows all and will be trumps demise....

Fair enough. But that's silly to me in the same way libs say Trump is intentionally making us weak.

It's just diff approaches, imo.

Trump is no where near intelligent enough to do anything intentionally. He's a fukk up. Inherent fukk up. Pussy, arrogant,  inherent fukk up. Cheap prey for the influential and politically savvy.

Obama was on "we are sorry to the world" tour......

sorry for what...

So now the real fireworks begin?!

Now it all go's away, the dems meekly slink away while still spewing their usual smears. they'll move on to racism and any other topic that catches their fancy.

A total vindication for Trump, no indictments, no recommendation's of any, almost everything we heard for two years, every allegation, (cohen in prague, secret meetings with Russians, phony bombshell after bombshell) all were fake, all a lie.

What are the consequences of a two year lie, a two year smear, destroyed lives, destroyed trust? Is anyone gonna pay?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread