TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Fair warning I don't get your point? Anyway one of the first comments the PM of New Zealand made was "We need to have tougher gun laws! There will be changes.

In America RepubliCONS always say you have are prays and thoughts. But they never call for a change in gun laws?

FW, what's your point?

You will never get rid of guns.  To think so is naive.  I'm not a gun person either.  I'm all for much stricter sales of them, ammo, etc. 

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have nothing to add to the political conversation at this time but would like to say I like this idea of a master thread on certain topics.

Politics

Fantasy Sports

Gambling specific to sports

Entertainment

Nightlife

Bars and Restaurants

Music

Then keep the subjects on topic and we have something there.

Let's see how this master one goes.

Some of those other topics are fine with various threads since they're not as routinely discussed.

A guy who had to go to shock therapy is talking about "worth" - aint that ironic.

not to me 

I retired, all set in my early 50's, long before the shock therapy. What that inpatient therapy cost me is more than you make in a year.

go sell your idiot ass in JF kid, I didn't come back  here to interact with your runny nose.

not to me 

I retired, all set in my early 50's, long before the shock therapy. What that inpatient therapy cost me is more than you make in a year.

go sell your idiot ass in JF kid, I didn't come back  here to interact with your runny nose.

Why did you come here? Haven't seen one post geared towards gambling. You this bored that your everyday life involves trying to e-battle? 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread