IOWA puts IMMIGRANTS on notice

FISHHEAD

Iowa law enforcement would be allowed to arrest undocumented immigrants who were previously denied entry into the United States under a bill that mirrors a controversial Texas law and is on its way to Gov. Kim Reynolds' desk.

Senate File 2340 makes it a crime for someone to attempt to enter Iowa after being previously deported or barred from entering the United States.

The bill's floor manager, Rep. Steven Holt, R-Denison, said the federal government has "abdicated its responsibilities" to enforce immigration laws, which he said requires states to act.

"President Biden and his Administration have failed to enforce our immigration laws and, in doing so, have compromised the sovereignty of our nation and the safety of its people," Reynolds said. "States have stepped in to secure the border, preventing illegal migrants from entering our country and protecting our citizens. Americans deserve nothing less."

Last 2 weeks when I went into wendy's to pick up my $1 burger the  mexican gal tried to cheat me on my change. The bill was $1.09 so I should get 91 cents change, I missed it the first time and noticed when I got home she gave me 71 cents(1 qtr, 4 dimes, a nickle and a penny).

Next time it was the same gal, same thing, this time I made her give me my 2 lousy dimes extra.:cigar

I'm not sure what her problem is, maybe she just doesn't know how to make change, but if she does that 10 times/day she pockets an extra 2 bucks.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

LOL

Yeah, cause there's a huge illegal immigrant problem there

Who do you think works in those places?

Tyson has been protecting their chicken feather plucking illegals for years.

Every one of those restaurants that you frequent is all Espanol in the kitchen.

Deport.

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Keep thinking that, it's not new nor is it impacting your daily life

All it has to do is effect your daily life once for it to hit home.  You’d be singing a very different tune if it was your kid killed by an illegal instead of it just being Laken Riley’s family to worry about.  

Biden has purposely flooded this country with illegals and is rewarding them like they’re legal citizens.  One of his million credentials to solidify himself as the worst president in history by a landslide.

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

All it has to do is effect your daily life once for it to hit home.  You’d be singing a very different tune if it was your kid killed by an illegal instead of it just being Laken Riley’s family to worry about.  

Biden has purposely flooded this country with illegals and is rewarding them like they’re legal citizens.  One of his million credentials to solidify himself as the worst president in history by a landslide.

You jerk off, homegrown crime is 1000-1 over ANY immigrant crime.  But keep listening to Fox News or clay and buck 

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You jerk off, homegrown crime is 1000-1 over ANY immigrant crime.  But keep listening to Fox News or clay and buck 

Another democrat caused problem.  Catch and release in Chicago.  Sanctuary cities for illegals.  Again you would be singing a different tune if it was your kid and you know it.  Every hispanic racial slur in the book would be being hurled by you.  1 illegal murdering somebody here is 1 too many.