IOWA puts IMMIGRANTS on notice

FISHHEAD

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

1 illegal murdering somebody here is 1 too many.

Spot on but than you are talking to midget who supports Hamas ISIS and every other terrorist organization out there including Biden crime family. 

The trailer trash Midge thinks he is a made man.He is a classic Stockholm syndrome example. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 5:45 PM, mikeman said:

Last 2 weeks when I went into wendy's to pick up my $1 burger the  mexican gal tried to cheat me on my change. The bill was $1.09 so I should get 91 cents change, I missed it the first time and noticed when I got home she gave me 71 cents(1 qtr, 4 dimes, a nickle and a penny).

Next time it was the same gal, same thing, this time I made her give me my 2 lousy dimes extra.:cigar

I'm not sure what her problem is, maybe she just doesn't know how to make change, but if she does that 10 times/day she pockets an extra 2 bucks.

Update - I went to wendys again today - this time I ordered the double for $2, so it was $2.18 after tax - I gave the same gal $3 and she shorted me by 20 cents again. I got 62 cents change instead of 82.

So this is 3 times she's made a mistake by the exact same amount, even though I didn't buy the same things and the amounts are different. They have a rogue employee on their hands.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Update - I went to wendys again today - this time I ordered the double for $2, so it was $2.18 after tax - I gave the same gal $3 and she shorted me by 20 cents again. I got 62 cents change instead of 82.

So this is 3 times she's made a mistake by the exact same amount, even though I didn't buy the same things and the amounts are different. They have a rogue employee on their hands.

LOL, that is WILD

24 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

LOL, that is WILD

The first time I missed it, these last two times I made her give me my lousy 20 cents God Damn it. She always hands me a whole bunch of dimes instead of qtrs, making it harder to tell at a glance.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The first time I missed it, these last two times I made her give me my lousy 20 cents God Damn it. She always hands me a whole bunch of dimes instead of qtrs, making it harder to tell at a glance.

Try the chili its spectacular

Brock-