Does Diabler know this isn't a dating site?

Timely Hitting

JFC, this guys threads lately have just been atrocious and I don't even read them. :doh

Such and such is smarter than such and such. Such and such is wealthier than such and such. Such and such is a bad person, but you're all bad people so be nice.

I'm not sure who the guy wants to fuck more... Mo, Brock or Cop.

oh... sorry. I forgot, this is just a big social experiment for Diabler. :gun

Diabler is easily the best poster here.

Really the only think keeping them afloat.

good to see the feeling is mutual with one at least.

good luck in your future relationships. nice to see you've come around on gay marriage.

diabler, i'm probably the hardest guy on the forum to bury because I don't care. Can't bury someone who doesn't give a shit.

Get the lube ready, because Cop is all-in with Uncle Diabler.

diabler, i'm probably the hardest guy on the forum to bury because I don't care. Can't bury someone who doesn't give a shit.

Interesting announcement from the easiest guy to bury by far. The guy who cares the most announces he cares the least. What a shitshow timebo has become.

Did you really start a thread to announce the details of threads you don't read? I knew it was a matter of time before diablos mo thread over cooked your grits. Meltdown timely. Go timely go

You're the hardest guy to bury? Yeah. You're as strong as they get timey. This thread, brilliant. A meltdown to announce the threads you haven't read. Sharp.

DIABLER one of my favorite posters met, and probably met more than any across forumville.

DIABLER a good kid, with average morals, and sound discipline.

FISHHEAD my 2nd favorite poster I have ever met.  And probably one of the nicer guys across forumville.

FISHHEAD is nice old man, with below average morals, and better than sound discipline.  

Timely is the hardest guy to bury, themanj? Isn't that his name? The little pantload who can't keep himself from melting down every time he sees big mos name, or ride roller coasters.

We spared a few times early in my EOG posting career.  Then when the dust settled, he kind of backed off and stayed out of my way.  Thought we had a truce, then the guy comes out of nowhere with this.   :scratch

I must have been really fucking annoying to him to provoke this.   :laugh