Does Diabler know this isn't a dating site?

Timely Hitting

mo, why you posting in all my threads?

getting kind of weird.

Which threads would those be? You mentioned me. You are in every thread that mentions me and the only thread you have is a meltdown about diablo starting a thread praising me. Its confusing to you that Id post in a thread that you mentioned me in? More appropriately, why are you mentioning me in "your threads". "All of your threads", which would those be? Weird, no doubt. Timely, why are you making threads about threads you don't read?

Timely, was it weird that you PMed me about forum beefs? I think so. Let me know where all of your threads are that don't mention me, that Im in. Shouldn't be tough find, should it?

:cigar

JFC, this guys threads lately have just been atrocious and I don't even read them. :doh

Such and such is smarter than such and such. Such and such is wealthier than such and such. Such and such is a bad person, but you're all bad people so be nice.

I'm not sure who the guy wants to fuck more... Mo, Brock or Cop.

oh... sorry. I forgot, this is just a big social experiment for Diabler. :gun

Im sorry, I thought I was the mo you were referring to. I thought you were talking about me again, as you do whenever you leave the fantasy thread. Which mo was it? Diabler posting about mo bothered you so much, it boiled in that pantload belly, 2 feet off the ground, for a day, and then timely had to unleash the fury. Timely fury.

And get this guys, he doesn't even read the threads. Amazing.

:yay

If you don't believe that timely doesn't read the threads, just because he knows so much about them, just ask him. He'll tell you.

Timely, the toughest guy to bury, buried over threads he never read. This is the thread of a buried man. Diablo buried the guy and he doesn't even know it.

Diablo fully aware.  Timely not aware.  Timely impossible to bury because Timely no give no fucks.  

Yes diablo, timely is the one who is not aware. Thats what I posted.

It just took a couple days for timely to unleash his overwhelming timely fury over the mo post you made. He couldn't reply in that thread, he had to throw other names in there, but that mofo thread buried the unburiable timebo.

I wonder where all those timely threads are that I posted in. Anyone locate them yet.

LOL. C'mon dude.  You have refreshed this thread no less than TEN (10) X's tonight.  Dont lie.  

i have posted to continue the tilt. at this point, i have both of you near complete meltdown.

nothing i said about mo today wasnt true. the truth hurts the poor little guy. mo is citing some pm where i said i have no beef with him. i  don't, but it doesnt mean i dont think he's a clown.

mo, you seem angry.

just don't bury me in your back yard. prescription drugs are a big problem in amuricaaaa

Timely, is this a forum beef worthy of a timely letter? I don't think anyone here is too angry, just enjoying our laughs at a timebo meltdown. Forum beef poet, timebo. Mad over threads he doesn't read and sees me replying to threads that don't exist. But, yes, someone else is on something. ;)

Locate those threads of yours I replied to yet? Were they written on a real forum or in timely land where he is the hardest man to bury? #Timelystrong