Does Diabler know this isn't a dating site?

Timely Hitting

Maybe he'll bury you under the Penn State baseball mound.

Timely cant be buried. Figuratively or literally. He doesn't care about anything. He told us himself. Wild timely doesn't give a fuck. Untouchable. Well, unless you say mo. This thread is a testament to timelys mental fortitude. Timely knows everything about threads he never even read. Few can say the same. He doesn't care so much that he started a thread to announce it, twice. He even sees my name in threads that he never made. This is a bad muther fucker here

Timely is portly, Penn state would have a significant advantage on the mound with timely buried beneath it. Maybe that is the ultimate sacrifice he could make for his school. He was never good enough to play anything, or win anything, but he could give his oddly shaped body to then penn state baseball program.

Funny seeing this douchebag hypocrite Timely..

Guy talked how addicts should be applauded don't make fun of addicts but is claiming Mo does prescription drugs and it's a problem in America.

Timely, try to retract your posts some more.

Mo - this guy was big time at Penn State....

If someone says mo, timely comes running (jogging) and writes a book about how much he doesn't care, but everyone else is meltingdown. Ah. Timely is an emotional fella. You know a guy is out of ammo when he starts claiming the other guys are upset. Laughing at timely - from therx, to eog, to TGF. He cant shake it.

Timely made this thread to announce he doesn't care. How many have one of those on their resume? A thread to announce the details of the threads he does not read. Perplexing. He is in the boat meltdown because he doesn't care. He is in the cop thread because he doesn't care. Hes in the "thank you mofo" thread because he doesnt care. Maybe he doesn't care, but there are a lot of posters who actually don't care ... and they all have something in common, they don't post in those threads; timely is not one of those posters. He's all up in them, looking for support against mo. I am the guy who didn't return his "Forum Beefs" PM. I knew Id regret that. Timely cares about the forums and how he is viewed on the forums more than any poster in forum history. For that, we thank him. We get these threads. We get his e-bravado that his oddly shaped body deprived him of enjoying in real life. The things the rest of us take for granted, timely has to pretend to be here. Bright, tough, well off, etc.

Timely, we are here for you.

Hey, bud, find those threads of yours Im in yet? Odd accusation, but you've made those a habit. When reality blows, just pretend mo posted in imaginary threads. Good plan, timebo. Should have worked out better. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Diabler good guy.

Diabler texts me pics of jake lamb.

Diabler handsome.

Diabler very good singer.

Diabler funny.

Diabler good kisser.

Diabler great poster.

Diabler.

Coacher great guy.

Coacher texts me pics of his cock.

Coacher handsome.

Coacher cant sing worth a shit.

Coacher is hung like a mule.

Coacher is funny.

Coacher is a great poster.

Coacher. 

Guy talked how addicts should be applauded don't make fun of addicts but is claiming Mo does prescription drugs and it's a problem in America.

Great to have you back Deemer.  We missed you.   

Lots of anger flying around.

Mos action speak louder than his higher than mighty words. When things get tough for him, he runs. Typical tough guy. Relax bud.

Timely is drinking tonight.  -800.

This is a much milder Timely.  I like this Timely.

Sober Timely = too high strung and takes life and himself WAY too seriously.

I would like to have a drink with drunk Timely.  With sober Timely.  Not so much.  

Timely is drinking tonight. -800.

This is a much milder Timely. I like this Timely.

I would like to have a drink with drunk Timely. With sober Timely. Not so much.

Drinking? No. Don't drink much. Will be drunk on vacation I'm sure for first time in long time.

Diabler you still haven't figured out. There is no cage to rattle. This doesn't matter, it is fun. I don't read mo posts because I already know what they say. Guy hasn't changed a lick. Still the same blowhard he always was.

Timely is drinking tonight.  -800.

This is a much milder Timely.  I like this Timely.

I would like to have a drink with drunk Timely.  With sober Timely.  Not so much.  

Timely a doobie smoker, pal.  You have to study up on your posters.

Diabler you still haven't figured out. There is no cage to rattle. This doesn't matter, it is fun. 

Timely.  You still havent figured it out.  

Diabler does not care what you think about him.  I have fun bro.  This forum shit for me goes hand in hand with drinking, and gambling.  A life's pleasure that will soon go away.  If I want my liver to last past the age of 45.  

Oh, I have a lot of old timely conversations. That's what I was just reading through. Old AIM timely chats/PMs/emails etc. Buried.

yes, buried.

hahaha

i'd love to see old AIM chats when i didn't have AIM. :clap

would also love to see e-mails, that i never sent. :clap

PM's? I'm sure there's a few PMs I have sent to Mo before. No doubt about that. nothing worse or more embarrassing than posts ive made that's for sure. only embarrassing thing is the guy saving all old forum messages - anyone that thinks that's normal behavior has deeper rooted issues.

some of us grew up, others still remain the same embarrassing people though. RIP mofo.

Did Doobler find a mate yet?

Yessir.  The year was 1986.

I was in 6th grade.  She showed up on the playground.  Was her 1st day at our school.  There was 10 inches of snow on the ground.  We were making a cool ice house, when I looked over and saw her.  

She was an Angel the 1st day I saw her.  She still is.  

Yessir.  The year was 1986.

I was in 6th grade.  She showed up on the playground.  Was her 1st day at our school.  There was 10 inches of snow on the ground.  We were making a cool ice house, when I looked over and saw her.  

She was an Angel the 1st day I saw her.  She still is.  

Everything is a ten with this fuckin' guy.  They were ten, it had snowed 10 inches, and she's a 10... still.

Unbelievable.