JEFF "Free Lunch" SKU: Do you ever post up anywhere?

ronald

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austins is now on a rotating month to month basis for Stations comps, meaning some months they do not qualify for the half point comp promo on Wednesdays.........

.......found this out the hard way a few Wednesday's back. Also, it was 5:35 pm and there was absolutely nobody in the entire steakhouse........told the hostess, better change the rule on the half point promo, she agreed.

WoW, I didn't know that... Back then, that corner was hoppin... TS and Fiesta had quite a competition battle going on... I remember one night Texas Station had a outdoor concert w/Foghat warming up Edgar Winter and The White Trash.... Foghat blew,em away...God that had to have been 20 years ago...

jeff i have a stack of blue free beer tickets at texas i can get u alteast a 12 pack and i will buy you a big blue cup it will hold two beers at once

Diet Pepsi and water only for this guy.. 8 years ago Tuesday was my last day of drinking any beverage with alcohol in it... So, if you don't mind give those drink tickets to roommate Tom.... LoL...

Jeff I will be in Vegas at the end of September . Will be staying at the palazzo and renting a couch with a TV outside of the sports book . Come by for some free food and drinks . It is 300 dollars to rent for one game which you get to use in food and drink credit . Will be by myself so need help spending that 300 !!

That's the kicker Mike, it really does suck getting old... God, it goes by so dammmmmm fast, just seems like yesterday I was in my 20's and 30's, single and partying like a mad man... Then, got married and got real old real fast... Both me and being married... Both just SUCK out fukkin LOUD... Life is short, Live life to the fullest each day..

why not get a divorce?  life is too short to be unhappy all the time.  get a divorce and be happy.