I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

not sure if anyone posted the hand where he beat brian rast...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:56 PM PST (about 2 days and 5 hours ago)

Brian Rast Eliminated

Action folds around to Brian Rast in the cutoff, and he raises to 2,800. po69 calls from the small blind and the big blind goes into the tank before reluctantly folding.

The flop is 954 and po69 checks. Rast bets 5,000 and po69 quickly asks how much Rast is playing behind before he moves all in. Rast instantly calls and cards are tabled.

Rast - 98

po69 - 5k

Rast is ahead with top pair vs. po69 middle pair, but the 5 on the turn gives po69 trip fives and leaves Rast needing a nine on the river. This do not materialize, as the river was the , and Rast was sent to the rail with 45 minutes remaining on Day 2.

Brian Rast - Eliminated

Wvu just trolling anyway. Wvu isnt good at cards. Hes not going to waste 200+ hours playing sngs hoping to maybe scratch out 2000 but probably lose. That's not +ev for the +ev expert

i will play whoever wants to play for the right price of course. If we played turbos it wouldn't take hours on end. Maybe we should play first to 30 wins or something more realistic. Lay out the terms, suggest a venue, and I'm in

not sure if anyone posted the hand where he beat brian rast...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:56 PM PST (about 2 days and 5 hours ago)

Brian Rast Eliminated

Action folds around to Brian Rast in the cutoff, and he raises to 2,800. po69 calls from the small blind and the big blind goes into the tank before reluctantly folding.

The flop is 954 and po69 checks. Rast bets 5,000 and po69 quickly asks how much Rast is playing behind before he moves all in. Rast instantly calls and cards are tabled.

Rast - 98

po69 - 5k

Rast is ahead with top pair vs. po69 middle pair, but the 5 on the turn gives po69 trip fives and leaves Rast needing a nine on the river. This do not materialize, as the river was the , and Rast was sent to the rail with 45 minutes remaining on Day 2.

Brian Rast - Eliminated

as you should know we need more info on this hand

stack sizes

i know your purpose is to make PO look like a donkey here.

as you should know we need more info on this hand

stack sizes

i know your purpose is to make PO look like a donkey here.

my purpose was to find out how po69 busted... I found that hand instead and wanted to provide info

I have no purpose in making po69 look bad, he does that well enough all by himself

congrats on the cash, like fishhead said it's probably disappointing but still profitable

Well first of all, in the Brian Rast hand, the reporting was actually accurate. It says that I went all in.............

Well I said all in, but I had like 290,000 chips at that point and Brian had 40,000 chips. Did I want him to call, well no. But he did call with 8-9 off, and I also had a flush draw as well. Had I lost the hand, it really meant nothing in terms of my stack

yeah i'm shocked that all the money being thrown around in this thread is not used for sending the FFF crew out to the wsop events and trying to win some bracelets

one of them is a lock to win POTY

jfc

if we can take a couple thousand off wvu without having to fly to vegas, would be much easier for me having a family and being busy during the summer.  PO probably made about $200 per day after all expenses and that was with his miracle run. 

if we can take a couple thousand off wvu without having to fly to vegas, would be much easier for me having a family and being busy during the summer.  PO probably made about $200 per day after all expenses and that was with his miracle run. 

hi shorty

hi shorty

Taller and more hair than you, i can feel your jealousy through the screen :cigar

Honestly though, i wont be sitting down and playing 100 games vs you but if joey has the time and wants to i will lay the 2-1.  I will sit down and play a bunch of $100 hu turbos if you would like anytime though.