I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

pO69 is in the big blind on the turn of a board reading and he leads out for 34,000. His opponent calls and the river card is the .

Po69 verbalises his 42,000 bet and puts out the chips as his opponent flicks his cards away muttering his annoyance at the fact he believes Po69 has made a flush on the river.

Po69 - 345,000

my thoughts... i'd like to hear if people agree/disagree... once the easy money of fish online and sponsor deals dried up, a lot of players had to get edges where they could find them and others like Erick lindgren couldn't get easy money so had to stiff

most online "pros" were average players at best.  most of them were just "celebrity" players who had made a name for themselves live with either one big cash (see Moneymaker and Gold), or because of their act so people knew who they were, and would want to beat them. moneymaker wouldn't be the best card player at most house games. 

as for botting and everything else... never really bothered me as a MTT player. really difficult to collude unless you get lucky at a MTT. Definitely a problem at sng's where you could sit together. i always liked to think tracking software helps a good player as well; you should never be a patterened player to begin with.