I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

I didn't say a word to him actually because he didn't talk. I just lost 40k chips.

I could of stayed home all day with 227000 chips and never played a hand and I would have made the money with 100000 to spare.

But I am not trying to make the money I am trying to go deep

Wow. Piece of shit Brian Hastings in 2nd.

He's already won 2 bracelets this year and was recently exposed for multiaccountimg online and cheating some of his own friends out of money. When caught he has a very Brock landers type response. This is the same guy that beat Isidur1 out of $4m in one day after buying hand histories of him. Total scum.

He's already won 2 bracelets this year and was recently exposed for multiaccountimg online and cheating some of his own friends out of money. When caught he has a very Brock landers type response. This is the same guy that beat Isidur1 out of $4m in one day after buying hand histories of him. Total scum.

wow that's horrible

when I was searching for wsop circuit ring winners, I didn't find po69 but I found a guy that won 2 rings who was caught taking chips from others' stacks.

sucks that so many poker players are terrible human beings

:pop

Lots and lots of cheating , bot rings, stiffing by horses , cross bets not paid, multiaccountimg , et etc coming out he last year or so.

Not good for poker.

my thoughts... i'd like to hear if people agree/disagree... once the easy money of fish online and sponsor deals dried up, a lot of players had to get edges where they could find them and others like Erick lindgren couldn't get easy money so had to stiff

wow that's horrible

when I was searching for wsop circuit ring winners, I didn't find po69 but I found a guy that won 2 rings who was caught taking chips from others' stacks.

sucks that so many poker players are terrible human beings

what did they do when they caught him? He should be banned for life

what did they do when they caught him? He should be banned for life

just one in a long line... just this year the moldovian coca was cheating at wsop heads-up, wsop bracelet winner Darren woods got sent to prison for cheating online, etc

I would love to see po69 pulling his usual shade on tv, like that one you guys mentioned a few years ago when he claimed the guy folded when he was only beat by 1 card in the deck

my thoughts... i'd like to hear if people agree/disagree... once the easy money of fish online and sponsor deals dried up, a lot of players had to get edges where they could find them and others like Erick lindgren couldn't get easy money so had to stiff

i agree to a point, but the fish supply will never dry up completely. Only the strong survive which is how it should be. The cheating thing also happens live as there were five aces dealt in a big tournament here last weekend. I would hate to see the extremes people would go to online. I have seen a boiler room 4-5 man operation ripping other players off colluding in poker. It turned my stomach seeing it in action because I was playing a lot of online poker at the time

i agree to a point, but the fish supply will never dry up completely. Only the strong survive which is how it should be. The cheating thing also happens live as there were five aces dealt in a big tournament here last weekend. I would hate to see the extremes people would go to online. I have seen a boiler room 4-5 man operation ripping other players off colluding in poker. It turned my stomach seeing it in action because I was playing a lot of online poker at the time

yeah the strong survive but without sponsor $, over the long run probably less than 5% of poker players will make enough to live on or to justify the time/effort

fish will never "completely" dry out but it's so hard to move money and it's even harder to beat the rake in a FAIR game. which might not exist. even my weekly game with 50-70 people had some cheaters in it