The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Nothing worse than almost shitting your pants in public.  You finally make it to a public restroom in time and all the stalls are taken.

No bueno.  

I once offered the first guy out $5.  Is was that or take a shit in the sink.  He gladly accepted the $5 after it took him 3 more minutes.  He looked like a junkie and was probable shooting up in the stall. 

Nothing worse than almost shitting your pants in public.  You finally make it to a public restroom in time and all the stalls are taken.

No bueno.  

I once offered the first guy out $5.  Is was that or take a shit in the sink.  He gladly accepted the $5 after it took him 3 more minutes.  He looked like a junkie and was probable shooting up in the stall. 

wouldn't actually shitting your pants be worse?

wouldn't actually shitting your pants be worse?

True story - Bout a 45 minute ride from Downtown Minneapolis to my joint, Feel my stomach rumbling bout 20 minutes before the next departure from Downtown, which was at about 12:30 in the morning.  Make it about half way home, but couldn't hold it any longer, so got off at a familiar stop and just unloaded next to a tree.  Always try and carry a couple of Immodium with me whenever now. 

True story - Bout a 45 minute ride from Downtown Minneapolis to my joint, Feel my stomach rumbling bout 20 minutes before the next departure from Downtown, which was at about 12:30 in the morning.  Make it about half way home, but couldn't hold it any longer, so got off at a familiar stop and just unloaded next to a tree.  Always try and carry a couple of Immodium with me whenever now. 

Ive unloaded on the side of the road on road trips a couple times.  Like I'm gonna do that in my car?  Right.

I always have extra napkins in the car just in case.  

Last time was a few months ago on the way to Vegas.  About 20 miles from the AZ/NV border.  

Could no longer hold it.  Not much vegetation so nowhere to hide.  Open both the passenger side doors and squat in-between.  Nice little shelter from oncoming traffic. 

Classy, very classy. :lol

Last time was a few months ago on the way to Vegas.  About 20 miles from the AZ/NV border.  

Could no longer hold it.  Not much vegetation so nowhere to hide.  Open both the passenger side doors and squat in-between.  Nice little shelter from oncoming traffic. 

Did the thought of using a public shitter ever occur to you? Or were you in the middle of nowhere?

Did the thought of using a public shitter ever occur to you? Or were you in the middle of nowhere?

Middle of nowhere bro.  At least 30 minutes from a shitter in Boulder City, NV.   Couldn't hold it any longer.

You think I would just shit on the side of the road because I was getting a little uncomfortable?  

I was in hell for a good 15 minutes leading up to that.  To say it was an explosion out of my ass would be an understatement.  

Shouldn't have opened this thread. 

Forget NotSafeForWork........Not Safe For Sanity!