The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

I actually apologized to a gal for being an asshole to her.

I'm going soft!

Some day I am going to write a book.  Since I'm an expert on relationships and how to build a fruitful, happy marriage, I figure I should cash in on this and help as many people as I can in the process.

One of the chapters will be called The Power of I'M SORRY.  Even if you aren't really sorry, saying it and taking responsibility for your part in things goes a long way to building a lasting, trusting relationship.  

Good luck out there Mach.  

Your friend,

Dr. Diabler 

Some day I am going to write a book.  Since I'm an expert on relationships and how to build a fruitful, happy marriage, I figure I should cash in on this and help as many people as I can in the process.

One of the chapters will be called The Power of I'M SORRY.  Even if you aren't really sorry, saying it and taking responsibility for your part in things goes a long way to building a lasting, trusting relationship.  

Good luck out there Mach.  

Your friend,

Dr. Diabler 

giphy.gif

french dip

first to prepare the dip we must urinate in her mouth. using good technique the female must keep her head pointed towards the sky with mouth open while breathing through the nose and holding the warm urine in her mouth. now that the table is set the male proceeds to tea bag the females mouth creating a chum flavored delight for the female, normally swallowed immediatly following removal of the scrotum from the mouth.

That french dip really hit the spot! exclaimed betty after swallowing her sack marinated delight.

by Siberian Scum Scalper January 03, 2008