The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

21 hours ago, shooterman said:

had one of those about 30 years ago and my groin bothered me for years.

Total disaster here had a pseudo aneurysm . Had to have another procedure this morning. Lucky to get out Sunday. May need to hire an ambulance chaser to rectify this. On the plus side getting oxycodone and fetty. Got a nice high going 

1 hour ago, mike499 said:

Total disaster here had a pseudo aneurysm . Had to have another procedure this morning. Lucky to get out Sunday. May need to hire an ambulance chaser to rectify this. On the plus side getting oxycodone and fetty. Got a nice high going 

Thank god for oxy's mike only thing that sucks is after 9 months 10's 4x day dont work as good im back to wearing neck brace, suks hope you feel better bud

32 minutes ago, slyone66 said:

Thank god for oxy's mike only thing that sucks is after 9 months 10's 4x day dont work as good im back to wearing neck brace, suks hope you feel better bud

Thanks bud gl on your journey as well. I may have to find Jackie Chiles type and sue these fucks I’ve never been in this much pain Jfc 

36 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Thanks bud gl on your journey as well. I may have to find Jackie Chiles type and sue these fucks I’ve never been in this much pain Jfc 

been doubling up a little with them help a little better, dont want to hound dr for more 120 a month if i dont take 4th one at night i can do it, plus a beer or two kicks them in lol

2 hours ago, mike499 said:

Get well first.

Then sue the shit out of everyone. 

On 4/20/2023 at 11:30 AM, mike499 said:

God damn had a cardiac angiogram Tuesday to tell me that my abnormal stress test a few weeks was a false positive. Now I’m sitting here with a sore ass groin with two holes in it for nothing. Fml

good luck

i had a stress test a few months ago... had to pay $1600 out of pocket just to walk on a treadmill for a couple minutes

i told them the fukking bill GAVE me stress and i could've bought a treadmill for less than that

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

good luck

i had a stress test a few months ago... had to pay $1600 out of pocket just to walk on a treadmill for a couple minutes

i told them the fukking bill GAVE me stress and i could've bought a treadmill for less than that

Yeah they are garbage I need to take one a year to keep my dot card active or I wouldn’t bother