The 50k Thread *NSFW*

Deemer

Posted by 7 hours ago

I (M20) got a blowjob from a guy for the first time and now feel very anxious and depressed

renderTimingPixel.png

Im straight and have always liked women but recently I started feeling sexually attracted to a certain type of male. Idk why I feel this way. I invited a guy over from Grindr for the first time because I was horny and very manic and he gave me a blow job (this happened a few days ago). After the blow job I was so stunned by what had happened because it all happened so fast so I was sitting there processing everything because post nut clarity hit me. Everything was done on impulse so reality hit me hard.

Anyway the guy gave me some after care and left, I didn’t feel anxious or depressed. after it happened but I’m honestly at a point where I’m questioning what I’m doing with my life and I’m slowly starting to get depressed now.

Can someone please give me some clarity as to what’s happening? Idk what to feel or how to feel, I’m so confused as to what’s happening idk what to do with my life.

Edit- it also took me so long to cum as he went down on me almost to point where I wanted him to because we weren’t going anywhere but eventually he made me cum

3 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:
Posted by 7 hours ago

I (M20) got a blowjob from a guy for the first time and now feel very anxious and depressed

renderTimingPixel.png

Im straight and have always liked women but recently I started feeling sexually attracted to a certain type of male. Idk why I feel this way. I invited a guy over from Grindr for the first time because I was horny and very manic and he gave me a blow job (this happened a few days ago). After the blow job I was so stunned by what had happened because it all happened so fast so I was sitting there processing everything because post nut clarity hit me. Everything was done on impulse so reality hit me hard.

Anyway the guy gave me some after care and left, I didn’t feel anxious or depressed. after it happened but I’m honestly at a point where I’m questioning what I’m doing with my life and I’m slowly starting to get depressed now.

Can someone please give me some clarity as to what’s happening? Idk what to feel or how to feel, I’m so confused as to what’s happening idk what to do with my life.

Edit- it also took me so long to cum as he went down on me almost to point where I wanted him to because we weren’t going anywhere but eventually he made me cum

Poster RONALD strikes again.