Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

Just for clarification last day for plays is SUNDAY this coming week, not saturday as we did not start till the monday since we were waiting on a couple things (mainly tgods non existing payment)

But just so its posted officially this sunday is final day for plays

Can I do one of the next ones of these. I'll be free money. What are the rules. Can you bet anything.

Rules are fairly simple

50 plays, 2 weeks, max of -250 for favs and +250 for dogs (can play anything you want above +250 but will only get credited as a +250 play)

Can play anything that is lined at pinnacle or 5dimes, obv no correlated plays but you may play two or more selections from the same game if they are not correlated.

Cannot copy or fade anybodys final 5 plays (it is fine to play the same thing as someone on YOUR final 5 plays, as long as the person who also has the same play already posted is not in their final 5. ie TN plays Kansas -200 for his 33rd play, a day later i also play Kansas -200 as my 47th play. That is fine. If i post Kansas -200 first though then TN is not allowed to come in and take KU -200 since he would be copying someone that is in their final 5)

cost is $200, payouts differ from contest to contest but usually DoN format

Moldy, double-check Tripp's grading, pal. If you catch any funny business then you can play in this again.

He already fucks up a lot but he ain't saying shit he only makes it right when you say so guy wants to fuck on your units cause he knows he can't get 1st or 2nd and can only probably make into the money by double or nothing

Typical canadian cry baby scared little bitch and he works as a teacher pfft