Deemer Blows contest

KingRevolver

What's the difference between +.25 and +.50 ?

I'll take Brazil +129 than

Its a line used mainly for soccer wagers since the disparity between a pk line and a +/- 0.5 can be large

+.25 means half your stake gets put on PK and half your stake gets put on +0.5. So if you take Liverpool +0.25 risking $100 at +100 odds (just to make it easy) and they draw 1-1 you get $150 back because you would have won the +0.5 part of the bet (50/50 so 100) and you would get a push on the pk part of the bet at 50/50

Some books simply write it as "Liverpool pk, +0.5" instead of using the .25

Its a line used mainly for soccer wagers since the disparity between a pk line and a +/- 0.5 can be large

+.25 means half your stake gets put on PK and half your stake gets put on +0.5. So if you take Liverpool +0.25 risking $100 at +100 odds (just to make it easy) and they draw 1-1 you get $150 back because you would have won the +0.5 part of the bet (50/50 so 100) and you would get a push on the pk part of the bet at 50/50

Some books simply write it as "Liverpool pk, +0.5" instead of using the .25

Thanks never had seen a +.25 I thought why would they give me a quarter of a goal lol

martian wtf you doing?  have you taken any lines that are currently 30 cents worse during this contest or only when it benefits you?  Was written in the rules that we use current lines at 5d or pinny.

that said, i have slim chance to cash but the guys chasing you should be pissed if that is the case.

martian wtf you doing? have you taken any lines that are currently 30 cents worse during this contest or only when it benefits you? Was written in the rules that we use current lines at 5d or pinny.

that said, i have slim chance to cash but the guys chasing you should be pissed if that is the case.

I honestly don't mean to cheat in any form or way it all happened yesterday with one play that was -4 instead of 3.5 and the Brazil pick which I saw posted here at -150 whatever everything else is clean y'all could check if you won with that said if you all want to DQ me I understand don't want to be known as the guy that won for cheating

I honestly don't mean to cheat in any form or way it all happened yesterday with one play that was -4 instead of 3.5 and the Brazil pick which I saw posted here at -150 whatever everything else is clean y'all could check if you won with that said if you all want to DQ me I understand don't want to be known as the guy that won for cheating

You just need to check 5Dimes or Pinnacle before you post.  You can use whichever book has the better line.  But it needs to be a current line at one of those 2 books.

no need for DQ but moving forward martian cant just see lines at a generic place like espn or even at a book like bookmaker or whatever and throw it out there. Has to be exact line from either pinnacle or 5dimes at time of post

Official play for Brazil matchup is Brazil +129 since it was already posted last night, cannot change it

And just to clarify for your own sake what that ML means in soccer is essentially -0.5 as it is a 3 way line. So if Brazil draws tonight that play is a loss (hence why the pk line is so much higher where you get a push on a draw)

But moving forward no more warnings for plays that are not current. it was an honest mistake it happens, but now you know

no need for DQ but moving forward martian cant just see lines at a generic place like espn or even at a book like bookmaker or whatever and throw it out there. Has to be exact line from either pinnacle or 5dimes at time of post

Official play for Brazil matchup is Brazil +129 since it was already posted last night, cannot change it

And just to clarify for your own sake what that ML means in soccer is essentially -0.5 as it is a 3 way line. So if Brazil draws tonight that play is a loss (hence why the pk line is so much higher where you get a push on a draw)

But moving forward no more warnings for plays that are not current. it was an honest mistake it happens, but now you know

Okay got it

Rjt: 23-15 +7.34 units

Kentucky -1 +102

Wisc +2 -105

WVU +3 -105

Kansas under 155 -105

Martian: 19-12 +7.20 units

Brazil +129
Brooklyn nets ml -189

Argentina -209

Tripp: 29-19 +4.60 units
kansas to win midwest region +205